• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got detention at school once so I do have some experience of these things 

I've been thinking about this one all weekend,  and I just can't wrap my head around it. It's one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. Is she mad or is she bad ? . Her actions are pure e

I dont think any normal person can understand it

16 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Hindley settled down in jail didn't she, there's been a few other high profile ones as well 

Lifer though mate....the reason many nicks have seperate wings for lifers is because they live life at a different pace to the rest of the jail.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Lifer though mate....the reason many nicks have seperate wings for lifers is because they live life at a different pace to the rest of the jail.

I got detention at school once so I do have some experience of these things 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
On 21/08/2023 at 15:08, Stavross said:

Last week I was talking to a lass I know about her, this lass has done a lot of jail, ( mainly for drug offences) I said she’s going to get a whole life term and I hope she get tortured in jail, the lass said to me she’ll be put somewhere like Low Newton, get tucked in with big butch on the wing and set up a little home together, she said women’s prisons are nothing like men’s, which is a terrible shame as she should be terrified and in pain every day for the rest of her life, the sick bitch 

Low Newton, she was right

• Like 1