Sinead O' Connor R.I.P

15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Got to love her hypocrisy...rips up a photo of the pope in protest to child rape by the Catholic Church....fair enough.....but then becomes a Muslim......

91C1E2C0-9795-4EFF-A3E2-C56C90D68C8F.jpeg.d02cc0e29aa20e97f23012280ec29b18.jpeg

It’s sad that she died relatively young, but this statement she made simply doesn’t make any sense; she was white….   and a Muslim and there are millions of white Muslims around the world.

Islam is a religion, not a race.

She was probably in a bad state of mind when she said it, grief at the loss of her child, maybe drugs ? Who knows, but she did apologise for it.

R.I.P.

• Like 4

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got to love her hypocrisy...rips up a photo of the pope in protest to child rape by the Catholic Church....fair enough.....but then becomes a Muslim......

Crazy mixed up kid for sure ,comes with the artistic temperament I suppose  ,but her version of * nothing compares to u*along with the vid is a proper work of art .I will remember her for that ,and no

Supported the IRA Became a Muslim  Wanted Ireland full of refugees Yeah she was brilliant ? Some of you are pretty hypocritical...  

Posted Images

Supported the IRA

Became a Muslim 

Wanted Ireland full of refugees

Yeah she was brilliant ?

Some of you are pretty hypocritical...

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Crazy mixed up kid for sure ,comes with the artistic temperament I suppose  ,but her version of * nothing compares to u*along with the vid is a proper work of art .I will remember her for that ,and not all the silliness .

• Like 10
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

91C1E2C0-9795-4EFF-A3E2-C56C90D68C8F.jpeg.d02cc0e29aa20e97f23012280ec29b18.jpeg

It’s sad that she died relatively young, but this statement she made simply doesn’t make any sense; she was white….   and a Muslim and there are millions of white Muslims around the world.

Islam is a religion, not a race.

She was probably in a bad state of mind when she said it, grief at the loss of her child, maybe drugs ? Who knows, but she did apologise for it.

R.I.P.

Your a decent chap Charts , with a heart to match ,

36 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Crazy mixed up kid for sure ,comes with the artistic temperament I suppose  ,but her version of * nothing compares to u*along with the vid is a proper work of art .I will remember her for that ,and not all the silliness .

Well said mate .

14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Some mixed up singer is the least of our worries Id say .See that f****n c**t Chowdry is preaching again in the uk .

Got arrested again for it towns and cities are full of them  as are prisons up to 6 high risk terrorist prisoners could be realised this year to go along side the untold amount arriving by dingy we will  be like France soon 

• Like 2

I think she was very talented and intelligent. She did have mental issue's. That was clear to see. Seemingly had a very abusive mother, which had to have affected her mentally. I will always remember her from the movie, The Butcher Boy.

"For feck sake Francie"?

• Like 1