Sandy and his mates making excuses....

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

And the EU.....

EU contributes to a large portion of the UN budget….all nations participate and if I remember correctly is a member of the UN…….

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No disrespect mate but what a load of shite and i have no problems with people coming into the country if they’re going to get off their arss and work and genuinely try and make a better life for them

The original version is longer and very telling, ask Sandy if he'd have a 12 year old afghani bloke with a beard to go and live with him and his kids, they all want them here as long as they're nowher

Yep shocking. I've cashed in one of my pensions this year after contributing for 12 years I would have ended up with a poxy £78 per month so decided to take it all out. I had the first 25% tax free bu

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, VOON said:

EU contributes to a large portion of the UN budget….all nations participate and if I remember correctly is a member of the UN…….

One of the biggest contributors I believe.

NEW-YORK-UN.DIPLO.DE

The European Union works closely with the UN on a number of issues from human rights to sustainable development. The EU has enhanced observer status at...

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kanny said:
INEWS.CO.UK

Leading Tories are calling for a referendum on UK's membership of the ECHR to be part of the...

Mmmmmm………

this is a Tory scam to get back into Europe by the back door…..have a referendum on the ECHR after Labour has been in power…..it’s in the manifesto….so when the referendum loses….it will start the process of re-entry as no point in being outside it…and blame the EU…..????? stop….you gotta admire them Tories best schemers in the world 

7 hours ago, sandymere said:

One of the biggest contributors I believe.

NEW-YORK-UN.DIPLO.DE

The European Union works closely with the UN on a number of issues from human rights to sustainable development. The EU has enhanced observer status at...

We are talking a about the ECHR though..the EU does not recognise the ECHR its been in accession for years and years neither do many other countries  America Australia New Zealand ect and they all seem to do fine ? 

Cope harder.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

What kind of fool invites rats into their house and expects no damage………..Macron.

It’s alright though he’s at an 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

What kind of fool invites rats into their house and expects no damage………..Macron.

He’s enjoying himself though that’s the main thing 

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

It’s alright though he’s at an 

He’s enjoying himself though that’s the main thing 

He should face madam guillotine.

• Thanks 1

Allow unfettered immigration of all types and this is what you get,with all the small boats beaching and the Uber service offered by the RNLI it wouldn’t surprise me if this type of civil unrest breaks out in the UK,give it time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3