Titanic tourist submersible missing.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a general lack of empathy towards the rich fellas on the sub ,surely that's not right ,we are entering the Schrodinga's cat phase (dya like that Rich ?) and all the families must be going

I'm more than happy with my feet firmly on terra firma!! f**k your diving to 2 1/2 miles down into the depths of the Atlantic, or your space travel etc, and one of the most idiotic things, POTHOL

You couldn't pay me a million to  go down in that or any other claustrophobic device to go to the sea bed.

Posted Images

As said with no means to reach them they are as good as done for ..it seems all hopes were pinned on them making it back to the surface,  hope I'm wrong but. ..

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, king said:

So a billionaire gets in a homemade submarine and goes for a look at the titanic..with not even a gps locator on board..

You ain’t getting a gps signal 3km down mate.

Theres only really one effective way of subsea location at those depths and that’s sonar of one form or another. Ideally a beacon for searchers to listen to. Clanging the hull is effectively that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

f****n hell ,your some cheerful c**ts ain’t you ffs.Sod getting locked in a lift with any of ya  .Not over til they find the thing and they will whether in time remains to be seen .

Even if they find it, they can't retrieve it lad.