Who's swearing allegience to Charles ?.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes long live the king !!!!

Fascist nightmare ? You really are a cock. 

I always like the royal family ....but gone right down hill lately what with the boys falling out...Charles wanting us lot to eat gm foods...and lizzie bailing Andy out...

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Deker said:

Like it or not, support the monarchy or not, you cannot deny that nobody can put on a show like we can when it comes to a Coronation!

The ceremony and organisation behind that was incredible!

:good:

Of course but it was us the tax payer that forked out for it 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Of course but it was us the tax payer that forked out for it 

`Drop in the ocean when you think how much we spunk on other things like immigration, with no return on our money, I know its an old cliche but at least they generate money for the country

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
On 07/05/2023 at 13:00, scotty12 said:

Ain’t disputing they never fought mate and FairPlay to most men and women during the wars who did they have my respect …. But in the grand scheme of things they fought for f**k all they were used as pawns for the rich people and still are to this day 

Imagine the amount of men and and women that died so their country didn’t get invaded and for what the same people that sends yous to war to this day opening the flood gates at the borders 

id hazard a guess that those that died would be turning in their graves if the seen the state of things that’s happening today 

Good post that i always feel for some of these lads past and present who have committed themselves to respectable careers that have now been made a mockery of.....armed forces/nhs/rnli etc......what a kick in the stones it must be to love your nation so much more than it loves you !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm no fan of the house of Windsor. As others have said the king should be a protector, my problem with him is he isn't, not that I'm anti monarchy. 

I'm not pro the current royal family but  I am anti the anti monarchists. 

On the whole those protesting against the coronation are far left anarchists. If you asked a Hundred anti hunt protesters I bet most would also be anti monarchists. If you asked 100 pro migrant weirdos I bet most would be anti monarchists.

I recently read something about all these pro trans/pro migrant types. The theory was that they are suffering from mental illness. A tendency towards far left ideology is symptomatic of mental illness. This is because people with mental illness have part of their brain that's in chaos. People who live with chaos want to spread and cause chaos for others. Hence their need to fight against order and accepted norms and symbols of what they see as the past. 

You can link this to many things from anti hunt to pro migration to anti monarchy to pro trans bullshit. 

You can't have a civilised conversation with a pro migration zealot because ultimately, for them it's not about having a sensible migration policy, it's about getting as many people of all colours into Britain as possible to hurt Britain and accepted visions of white organised identity.  Try explaining to BLM how their protests don't address one single issue effecting black people....they don't care! 

Try explaining to an anti that anti hunt laws have seen hares disappear from the area the Waterloo cup was held at....they don't care. It's not about helping hares...it's about destroying the past. 

Tell a pro gay activists that they can marry another man and they get angry, it's not enough....they quickly think of something else.... 'a man can now be gender fluid, a man and a woman at the same time' !!!!

Just read a news report about anti monarchy protests in Manchester. They weren't people who genuinely thought money could be better spent elsewhere, they were a motley crew of scruffy idiots covered in rainbow flag badges. They knew that if the royal family was abolished tomorrow it wouldn't improve their life one bit. They simply saw a bunch of normal looking people covered in union flags, eating cucumber sandwiches and having some pride in order....that's what they were against. Something, some symbol of past order, is important to a group of people and the protestors are against that. 

.....so that, in brief, is why I would chop off Charles head, allow a giant jousting competition to help choose a new royal line... while at the same time I'd shoot most anti monarchy scumbags. 

???

0_060523coronation9.jpg

Brilliant post....95% of it anyway.

Most far leftists are just basic trouble making ponces with f**k all else to do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Spotted sandymere at an anti monarchy protest yesterday 

IMG-20220910-WA0016.jpg

I actually took that pic at a BLM march last year,the amount of weirdos there was insane,there was one normal person there…….Me.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I actually took that pic at a BLM march last year,the amount of weirdos there was insane,there was one normal person there…….Me.

Thats keepdiggin,   the stirrup pump he uses to inflate his love dolls, hes had it up his own arris

• Haha 4