Who's swearing allegience to Charles ?.

19 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

If something was to happen to Will I assume Harry steps in But if he’s not Charles son & is Hewitts would he have to have a DNA test & results made public. If he’s not Charles who would be nxt inline. I can’t believe they haven’t already had him tested. Not trying to upset any royalists on here just curious. Atb

harry’s about 5th in line ain’t he wills kids are before him 

• Like 1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes long live the king !!!!

Fascist nightmare ? You really are a cock. 

I always like the royal family ....but gone right down hill lately what with the boys falling out...Charles wanting us lot to eat gm foods...and lizzie bailing Andy out...

Posted Images

On 11/05/2023 at 15:05, jukel123 said:

The thread was about the legitimacy of the monarchy, not immigration.  But if you want my thoughts on immigration, and political party support, I am pro old Labour which represented the working class, not keen on Bliar's or Starmer's new Labour.

I voted for Brexit to stop uncontrolled immigration. There was too much pressure on housing, the NHS ...and wages were kept low by a continual supply of cheap labour.

Nothing against immigrants or their skin colour , that's the  preoccupation of the right or the far right. But  I am not in favour of uncontrolled immigration. The UK's infrastructure just cannot cope.

Not too keen on German,Russian and Greek immigrants who take massive state handouts just to dress up for us and occasionally cut a ribbon.

They are clever though,they even change their surname to disguise their German ancestry. They are parasites on hard working true brits imo.

'

The thread might be about the monarchy but 90% of your post was about the left wing and what you consider its values....im just saying its a bit misleading to rant on about the left without mentioning immigration and non Brits when those are the one vote in society the left are absolutely guaranteed......Labour want to denationalise the country and the destruction of the British people by mentally subjugating them and stripping their identity.....the votes of non British people play a huge part in that and so should be included in any definition of " true left ".

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The thread might be about the monarchy but 90% of your post was about the left wing and what you consider its values....im just saying its a bit misleading to rant on about the left without mentioning immigration and non Brits when those are the one vote in society the left are absolutely guaranteed......Labour want to denationalise the country and the destruction of the British people by mentally subjugating them and stripping their identity.....the votes of non British people play a huge part in that and so should be included in any definition of " true left ".

The Telegraph is reporting today, that in 2022, immigration into the UK  under the tories was up to one million people. It was also the tories who took us into Europe and accepted God how many people under free movement. ( Nobody knows the true number because apparently there is no mechanism to count them.)

So I don't buy the idea that Labour is the party of  uncontrolled immigration and the tories the party which brings the drawbridge up. The evidence does not support this.

Ironically, for the right, immigrants since brexit tend to be darker in skin colour since European immigration was stopped.

I don't believe I was ranting. I'm just standing up for my people...the British working class. I would gladly vote tory if they changed their spots and invested in health, housing,  and  decent well paid jobs. Imo a big adjustment in the economy is needed so that working people get a decent slice of the pie. At the moment we are just thrown scraps.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, chartpolski said:

All three of Williams kids are in front of Harry.

It would have been just George and Louis, but the Queen changed the law on primogeniture so now Charlotte is also in front of Harry.

Cheers.

She must have seen it coming!!!!!! :whistling::good:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I don't believe I was ranting. I'm just standing up for my people...the British working class.

And that it what is the problem with this country, what a arrogant statement. I’m working class and please don’t speak for me I am “not your people”. Everything you and the likes of sandymere stand for is abhorrent to me and the fact you are so ignorant to the fact is why the Labour Party is going down the shitter. Why don’t people like you admit you are anti establishment and anti British I would have more time for you than this working class hero shit you both spout? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I never  claimed I was a working class hero. Lol. Typical, go for the man and not the ball.  You forgot to ask for my postcode and denounce me as  a traitor.Lol

Mr Capital letter TRUEBIT, do you deny the tories have lost control of immigration and the country is fed up to the back teeth with sleazy , corrupt Conservative leadership? The polls certainly suggest so. No amount of wrapping a union jack around yourself and  angrily attacking others with a different viewpoint will change that.

Calm down and have a nice day.

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I never  claimed I was a working class hero. Lol. Typical, go for the man and not the ball.  You forgot to ask for my postcode and denounce me as  a traitor.Lol

Mr Capital letter TRUEBIT, do you deny the tories have lost control of immigration and the country is fed up to the back teeth with sleazy , corrupt Conservative leadership? The polls certainly suggest so. No amount of wrapping a union jack around yourself and  angrily attacking others with a different viewpoint will change that.

Calm down and have a nice day.

The hypocrisy of that post is astounding well done ? you to have a good day ?

15 hours ago, jukel123 said:

The Telegraph is reporting today, that in 2022, immigration into the UK  under the tories was up to one million people. It was also the tories who took us into Europe and accepted God how many people under free movement. ( Nobody knows the true number because apparently there is no mechanism to count them.)

So I don't buy the idea that Labour is the party of  uncontrolled immigration and the tories the party which brings the drawbridge up. The evidence does not support this.

Ironically, for the right, immigrants since brexit tend to be darker in skin colour since European immigration was stopped.

I don't believe I was ranting. I'm just standing up for my people...the British working class. I would gladly vote tory if they changed their spots and invested in health, housing,  and  decent well paid jobs. Imo a big adjustment in the economy is needed so that working people get a decent slice of the pie. At the moment we are just thrown scraps.

That's the problem isn't it, and ultimately the mechanism for control. We have the conservatives seeing immigration rise and trying, yet failing to stop it and the labour party supporting immigration and standing in the way of every attempt to control it......who you going to vote for? Someone who constantly fails to control it or someone who makes it clear they don't want to control it. Either way we are fcked..... arguing about the least shit option again 

32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

That's the problem isn't it, and ultimately the mechanism for control. We have the conservatives seeing immigration rise and trying, yet failing to stop it and the labour party supporting immigration and standing in the way of every attempt to control it......who you going to vote for? Someone who constantly fails to control it or someone who makes it clear they don't want to control it. Either way we are fcked..... arguing about the least shit option again 

According to Nigel Farage, the "Labour Party is to the right of the Conservative party on immigration".

Edited by jukel123