Best dog man gone

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what you smoking lol west hull as always had darkys and muslims 

there were always a few familys of blacks on east and  hull north hull there’s very few at all on these estates now really a few young half cast lads from lasses my age  that’s about it 

there is a few fresh off the boat roaming about but they don’t live in houses 

hulls 92percent white there’s not one black family on my estate now 

It might of changed but back in the day am talking 90s early 2000 there wasn't many round hull. Did abit of bird in hull and most lads in there was racist to f**k lol. Most shit bags to be fair hand full of decent lads rest on the brown stuff proper dossed out tramps. Then  shipped to everthorpe tidy little place screws didn't have a clue wasn't ready for us Lads coming from Armley. First 12 month of my bird they were shipping us from Armley to there. We ended up having that place boxed off pal no more Was it an east Yorkshire run jail but run by us from west Yorkshire Leeds an Bradford boys. We had all the visits boxed off too. Some little fanny from your way got my pad spun random search the screw says. But it wasn't some f****r had put my name is box jealous c**t. All because a said no to him on buying an item because he couldn't come up with the money straight away. It's a f***ing shit hole hull. A once helped my old man's mate who owns a door step money business do Xmas hampers all over country doing them parks hampers. We did hull an most of the houses stunk of cat piss or gardens full of dog shit or just scruffy c**ts in general not a nice place mc lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

It might of changed but back in the day am talking 90s early 2000 there wasn't many round hull. Did abit of bird in hull and most lads in there was racist to f**k lol. Most shit bags to be fair hand full of decent lads rest on the brown stuff proper dossed out tramps. Then  shipped to everthorpe tidy little place screws didn't have a clue wasn't ready for us Lads coming from Armley. First 12 month of my bird they were shipping us from Armley to there. We ended up having that place boxed off pal no more Was it an east Yorkshire run jail but run by us from west Yorkshire Leeds an Bradford boys. We had all the visits boxed off too. Some little fanny from your way got my pad spun random search the screw says. But it wasn't some f****r had put my name is box jealous c**t. All because a said no to him on buying an item because he couldn't come up with the money straight away. It's a f***ing shit hole hull. A once helped my old man's mate who owns a door step money business do Xmas hampers all over country doing them parks hampers. We did hull an most of the houses stunk of cat piss or gardens full of dog shit or just scruffy c**ts in general not a nice place mc lol

there was lads black from hull would of slapped the taste out of your mouths in the blink of an eye around that time mate always in out a jail plus a few more serious heads you get scag heads everywere 

ye hulls a shit hole compared to bradford ffs lol have you been on the toot  and spoon mate lol

you had black blokes like ray harvey dressed and knocked about with skinheads ? racist 

and les hilton a black bloke who was as rough as they come have people on edge from liverpool to hull 

Edited by mC HULL
39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there was lads black from hull would of slapped the taste out of your mouths in the blink of an eye around that time mate always in out a jail plus a few more serious heads you get scag heads everywere 

ye hulls a shit hole compared to bradford ffs lol have you been on the toot  and spoon mate lol

you had black blokes like ray harvey dressed and knocked about with skinheads ? racist 

and les hilton a black bloke who was as rough as they come have people on edge from liverpool to hull 

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ? 
“No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”.

PMSL !

Cheers.

• Haha 16
On 29/03/2023 at 12:58, Stavross said:

You should never judge someone by how they live their life but by what they do with it 

I went to see him in the 90’s as lily Savage and it was at the time when people still thought Cubby Brown and Jim Davidson were funny, I wasn’t that up for going because I didn’t think it would be my kind of thing, but it is still one of the best comedy gigs I’ve been to and I’ve been to a lot, the way he destroyed hecklers was superb 

RIP Paul

Nobody should judge anybody for not doing nothing about anything or they should hang.

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

PMSL !

Cheers.

Lock stock and two transgender hunter we are 2023 ?

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

PMSL !

Cheers.

I'm reading through my fingers...proper cringe! Lol

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what you smoking lol west hull as always had darkys and muslims 

there were always a few familys of blacks on east and  hull north hull there’s very few at all on these estates now really a few young half cast lads from lasses my age  that’s about it 

there is a few fresh off the boat roaming about but they don’t live in houses 

hulls 92percent white there’s not one black family on my estate now 

CHECK THE HOTELS MATE THATS WERE THEY ARE ITS ALL KEPT QUITE UNTIL THEY GET CAUGHT HITTING  ON ARE CHILDREN AND PREYING ON THE VUNRABLE ITS GONNER BE HARD IN THE FUTURE JUST TO BE WHITE  

PMSL !

Cheers.

ILE  FIGHT YE  FOR A CARAVAN FOR ME MAR  HAHA

• Like 1

PMSL !

Cheers.

lol only difference is snatch’d in ull the hare get f****d lol

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

When he said doing bird I naively thought he was going bird watching. Note to self!!!! Must use more prison/ hard man lingo to bolster up my weak ego

Yes but one of em knew  Ray Harvey! Respect is due . 

Surprised neither of them mentioned the Gillhooley brothers . Danny the older one has done well , now working for Louis Walsh. 

Kwame the younger brother used to boast that there wasn't  a nail from Cornwall to Orkney he couldn't  knock in with his head.   Nobody ever saw him do it or dare ask him to. 

One story has it that he was down South on some "business" and to impress his new associates  jumped into a cage at London Zoo and started wrestling bare handed with the animals .

Amazingly he emerged with barely a scratch or hair out of place .

Sadly the same  couldn't  be said of the bushbabies .

Edited by comanche
  • Haha 4
6 hours ago, tonyormy1 said:

CHECK THE HOTELS MATE THATS WERE THEY ARE ITS ALL KEPT QUITE UNTIL THEY GET CAUGHT HITTING  ON ARE CHILDREN AND PREYING ON THE VUNRABLE ITS GONNER BE HARD IN THE FUTURE JUST TO BE WHITE  

sounds about right mate there in packs walking about or on bikes fresh of the boat they will come a cropper

• Like 1
1 hour ago, comanche said:

Yes but one of em knew  Ray Harvey! Respect is due . 

Surprised neither of them mentioned the Gillhooley brothers . Danny the older one has done well , now working for Louis Walsh. 

Kwame the younger brother used to boast that there wasn't  a nail from Cornwall to Orkney he couldn't  knock in with his head.   Nobody ever saw him do it or dare ask him to. 

One story has it that he was down South on some "business" and to impress his new associates  jumped into a cage at London Zoo and started wrestling bare handed with the animals .

Amazingly he emerged with barely a scratch or hair out of place .

Sadly the same  couldn't  be said of the bushbabies .

ray harvey was a black bloke who dressed like and  knocked about with skin heads lol 

bangers said hull was racist back in 90s that’s how racist hull was back then they may have wore all the skin head clobber but they had blacks doing it aswell ffs lol 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

ray harvey was a black bloke who dressed like and  knocked about with skin heads lol 

bangers said hull was racist back in 90s that’s how racist hull was back then they may have wore all the skin head clobber but they had blacks doing it aswell ffs lol 

Yes l got that from your posts . 

We were caught up the end of the original skinhead/ suede-head  culture in the early 70s. You were either a "skinhead " or a "Greaser "

I was the latter. But it didn't matter really, nor if you were the Morrocan bloke or the Indian one, or Jamaican or off the caravan park  ,or posh.

The town was a pretty small place then and we'd all gone to the same schools anyway. 

The skins tended to ride two strokes and the Greabos preferred 4strokes but we all had mopeds or motorbikes .

In fact the only really racist thing l was involved in was when l pulled into the town centre on my rattyTriumph late one night and ran straight onto the owner of the local Wimpy doing an illegal U turn in his car. 

All the " lads" hanging around the bandstand ,of whatever youth or racial culture, were set to lynch the poor bloke.  Not coz he'd knocked me off my bike but because he'd knocked me of my bike and was a Cypriot.

Keep your posts coming MC?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Skinheads in the 90s.Ffs I knew it was a bit backwards up that way but didnt realise it was at least 10years behind everywhere else in the country

• Like 2
  • Haha 3