Sleep deprivation

2 minutes ago, big sid said:

i must be the only guy that gets a good few hrs in bed, normally go when i like get up when i like.

I always feel like I've wasted the day,on the rare occasions I get a lay in...

• Like 3

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you f**kers wanna try a good days graft.Up at 5.30 and out with the dogs for 1/2 hour 45mins.All day concreting/slabbing/bricklaying/fencing etc.Out for at least another hour with the mutts wh

You need to burn off a bit more energy then instead of sitting around in your armchair all day telling whoppers on thl about how far you walk 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its a b*****d that having a piss dream isn't it 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol i meant who can get by on 4 hrs sleep a night 

im never in me chair lol

getting back to been able to trounce the land now 

wet the  plough i’m flying across it lol

Back in my 20s I could go for days partying without a wink.With just a little help 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

30 years ago, I could come home from work. sort the dogs and then go out on the piss until midnight or later, an hour or two out with the dogs and the lamp, up again at 5 sort the dogs then work at 6am, Nowadays bed at 10 or 11ish and wake every hour wanting a piss. in the summer i am up early but in the winter, not a chance in hell of me getting out of bed until it gets light Lol

2 hours ago, paul sr said:

I had sleep apnea for over 20 years ,so i definitely was sleep deprived . When i had my first sleep test , they said i stopped breathing 30 times in 7 hours .

Fuk me that’s more than george floyd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lol i meant who can get by on 4 hrs sleep a night 

im never in me chair lol

getting back to been able to trounce the land now 

wet the  plough i’m flying across it lol

You should have plenty of energy, you’ve been laid under the bed for 3 years ! Lol 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Fuk me that’s more than george floyd

No quote is bettering that this week !

Take a bow sir ! Lol 

• Haha 2

I'd love a lie in.  My days start at 4am , it's usually earlier on the weekends (especially in the summer), because I'm out shooting or fishing , and I like to be set up before first light.

Ps, you can survive on four hours sleep per night, I did it for about three or four years.  Its not something I'd really recommend though.

• Like 1

6 hours is all I need and can't remember the last time I slept past 6am. The wife plays hell up when we are on holiday as I won't have a lie in. I always read a book at night that helps me unwind have a decent night's sleep. 

In my 20s and youth had very little sleep with grafting lamping and partying. I now normally average 7 hours a night sometimes 6. I get up really early for work , but most of the time I wake up just before my alarm. I normally go to bed just when I feel tired, I won't sit up watching endless crap on the box, if am tired I go to bed. Obviously as I've got older I've found I need more kip. But 7 hours seems my sweet spot. I never wake up tired or can't be arsed to get out of bed, I spring up just fine. I work 6 days a week so Sunday would be my only lie inn, but since I naturally wake up early am often up and awake at 5am on a Sunday,  so it's normally a head torch on in winter and walk the mutts or sometimes in summer road walking and listen to a podcast. Another thing I never ever feel the need to go and have a kip or a nanna nap at any point in the daytime. I also never struggle to sleep either and normally out like a light as I hit the pillow.