• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think anything has been sacrificed.... shooting will kill itself just as quickly.  Just don't watch news, come off Facebook and do your own thing. You will make yourself ill over thinking

f**k em.Imagine if that was a group of terrier lads letting them go for a lurcher and filming it,Theyd hang em out to dry.When will these backward c**ts ever learn that shit like that belongs firmly i

It wasnt the best look granted.....but in the general scheme of things and with whats going on around world news at the moment its just another attack on white people and traditions as far as im conce

Posted Images

Just now, Born Hunter said:

That said, I can’t help but feel if your only strategy for survival is hiding the truth of what you do, then you’re on borrowed time anyway.

Thats what im thinking too born f**k hiding it as long as they were no baiting or slabbering or look at me,if the digging out was done professionally then i cant see the problem.

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Thats what im thinking too born f**k hiding it as long as they were no baiting or slabbering or look at me,if the digging out was done professionally then i cant see the problem.

The vid is a bad one from a publicity point no doubt but truth is it’s not exactly the behaviour of a renegade pack. I’ve sat a listened to arguments for and against it but fact is what was done is a bad look for hunting. 

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The vid is a bad one from a publicity point no doubt but truth is it’s not exactly the behaviour of a renegade pack. I’ve sat a listened to arguments for and against it but fact is what was done is a bad look for hunting. 

Aye just watched it,shouldnt be boasting but ffs its not that bad

8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

As it stands, a fox can only be dug too using terriers for game bird protection and then abiding by BASC`s code of practice for terrier work, This video clearly shows a fox being presented to hounds, Now whether that fox had been shot prior to the extraction of the terrier and it then being presented to the hounds is not clear on that video but the fact that hounds are anywhere near an earth is damaging to hunting in general,  Social media and cameras are a bad mix, 

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Manner from heaven , even by the voices and laughter ,they will be pilloried by the media now 

oh well . 

It doesnt sound good but when yiu have scumbag freaks from tavistock clebrating an boasting of mutalating young girls an boys supported by the same wankers who dont like hunting,then the vid is beautiful compared stiff

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

It doesnt sound good but when yiu have scumbag freaks from tavistock clebrating an boasting of mutalating young girls an boys supported by the same wankers who dont like hunting,then the vid is beautiful compared stiff

True but we don’t live in a society that by and large things like that mate