5 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

So you want all fieldsports people to support foxhunters that have been suspended by their own organisation? They have been dumped! 

Sorry, I have seen their behaviour in the past, I hate foxhunts and would do anything I can to disrupt them, just as have most of my family in farming. they assume they can ride roughshod over land even when they have no permission. Well as Uncle Bill said, your dogs come on my land and I shoot them, I don't support hunting foxes, I just shoot them.

Well your entitled to your opinions as much as we are. Still alarming though some of the stuff that you say

• Like 3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think anything has been sacrificed.... shooting will kill itself just as quickly.  Just don't watch news, come off Facebook and do your own thing. You will make yourself ill over thinking

f**k em.Imagine if that was a group of terrier lads letting them go for a lurcher and filming it,Theyd hang em out to dry.When will these backward c**ts ever learn that shit like that belongs firmly i

It wasnt the best look granted.....but in the general scheme of things and with whats going on around world news at the moment its just another attack on white people and traditions as far as im conce

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

So you want all fieldsports people to support foxhunters that have been suspended by their own organisation? They have been dumped! 

Sorry, I have seen their behaviour in the past, I hate foxhunts and would do anything I can to disrupt them, just as have most of my family in farming. they assume they can ride roughshod over land even when they have no permission. Well as Uncle Bill said, your dogs come on my land and I shoot them, I don't support hunting foxes, I just shoot them.

f**k up ya cruel c**t you snared them to,very humane eh,you need banned of the site

3 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Are you for real???youve ran fox an staghounds for 60 years but your not supporting hunting no longer an want jail time for avon vale,go on to f**k timmy would ye,what did the actual hunt do wrong apart from video it?

Forget staghounds, chucking a fox to hounds, especially in front of a camera is just disgusting, do you not understand what is acceptable? No, I'm not accepting hunting when it's as blatantly wrong as the Avon Vale mob. Yes, 60 years since I was a kid and blooded by the Quantocks.

I'll support hunting but not them idiots at Avon Vale, they have f****d hunting for ever more.

• Like 1
Just now, Timmy H said:

Forget staghounds, chucking a fox to hounds, especially in front of a camera is just disgusting, do you not understand what is acceptable? No, I'm not accepting hunting when it's as blatantly wrong as the Avon Vale mob. Yes, 60 years since I was a kid and blooded by the Quantocks.

I'll support hunting but not them idiots at Avon Vale, they have f****d hunting for ever more.

Aye cracker dont be back tracking now,the fox was dead,why do you think the hounds were stood back,then another bolted an they started giving chase

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Well your entitled to your opinions as much as we are. Still alarming though some of the stuff that you say

Would you let any dog group run through your garden? My uncle had hounds kill a pet dog in his yard and threatened to shoot any hound that ever came on his land, is that fair? Same hunt killed cats and other pets. Posh b*****ds on horseback, didn't like it when they got threatened. 

I can accept running a fox, but blocking setts, digging a fox and chucking it to hounds? That is for cowards and sadists, if you need to kill it then shoot it as soon as you find it. 

Don't dress it up as anything special, it's cruelty, and cowardly.

11 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Aye cracker dont be back tracking now,the fox was dead,why do you think the hounds were stood back,then another bolted an they started giving chase

How many hounds and not under control? Supposed to be scent hunting, so why were they digging a sett? Do you have trouble understanding that?

2 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Would you let any dog group run through your garden? My uncle had hounds kill a pet dog in his yard and threatened to shoot any hound that ever came on his land, is that fair? Same hunt killed cats and other pets. Posh b*****ds on horseback, didn't like it when they got threatened. 

I can accept running a fox, but blocking setts, digging a fox and chucking it to hounds? That is for cowards and sadists, if you need to kill it then shoot it as soon as you find it. 

Don't dress it up as anything special, it's cruelty, and cowardly.

Again as ive said you have your opinions like ido. There is people who dont have guns and use lurchers to catch fleeing foxes, should they face jail time? Your certainly angry about the houndsmen by your own experiences with them. Have you always killed every animal youve shot at? No suffering even for a min after its been hit? 

22 minutes ago, Francie, said:

f**k up ya cruel c**t you snared them to,very humane eh,you need banned of the site

Where did I ever say I snared them you dick brained twat? God, if you had 1 braincell you'd be a genius but you have none, thick as shit.

9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Again as ive said you have your opinions like ido. There is people who dont have guns and use lurchers to catch fleeing foxes, should they face jail time? Your certainly angry about the houndsmen by your own experiences with them. Have you always killed every animal youve shot at? No suffering even for a min after its been hit? 

That is nothing to do with the video of the foxhunt shown on the news.

Whatever I do is known to me and me only, never ever report on forums either because I'm not that stupid. I moan at others on shooting forums for not following the rules, why? Because those who break the rules will finish hunting, shooting and eventually fishing.

If foxhunting obeyed the rules this thread wouldn't be here would it?

1 minute ago, Timmy H said:

That is nothing to do with the video of the foxhunt shown on the news.

Whatever I do is known to me and me only, never ever report on forums either because I'm not that stupid. I moan at others on shooting forums for not following the rules, why? Because those who break the rules will finish hunting, shooting and eventually fishing.

If foxhunting obeyed the rules this thread wouldn't be here would it?

But whats the difference between a pack of wolves and a pack of powerful dogs controling pest species? They dont eat them in the wild? And the only reason theres all these rules to follow is because of the lack of unity in field sports. As it wasnt hunters that made them

17 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Where did I ever say I snared them you dick brained twat? God, if you had 1 braincell you'd be a genius but you have none, thick as shit.

Here you go look below your words,legal this legal that,stop trying to justify your words,your a wanker end of story.

That can be taken by snares, shooting etc.

Hunting is inefficient and wasteful, how many people on horseback, cost of a houndpack? I'm no lover of foxes, I don't need to ride a nag and dress in posh clothes to kill a fox, I don't need to pay to ride to hounds or turn up with a horsebox and £5000 worth of expensive donkey.

If they hunt illegally they deserve to pay the price. No problem with killing foxes, just do it legally and don't post a video that boasts about breaking the rules.

One further point for Francie. You came from the Emerald aisle?

Isle is an island.

Aisle is a row between shelves or between seats in a church. Presumably then you were conceived and lived between shelves in Morrisons? Or a church?

Start chucking insults if you like but pick your target carefully.

7 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But whats the difference between a pack of wolves and a pack of powerful dogs controling pest species? They dont eat them in the wild? And the only reason theres all these rules to follow is because of the lack of unity in field sports. As it wasnt hunters that made them

The difference is the law no longer allows digging foxes out and chucking them to hounds, Agreed?

• Like 1