1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

It wasnt the best look granted.....but in the general scheme of things and with whats going on around world news at the moment its just another attack on white people and traditions as far as im concerned.....same with all the attacks on police force/fire service we are currently seeing in the news........Ukraine are at war,theres just been a terrible natural disaster in Syria/Turkey.....but f**k all that lets focus on some white people slinging foxes at dogs ffs !

But if the stupid c**ts didnt carry on like it thinking they are untouchable there would be anything for anyone to focus on.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think anything has been sacrificed.... shooting will kill itself just as quickly.  Just don't watch news, come off Facebook and do your own thing. You will make yourself ill over thinking

f**k em.Imagine if that was a group of terrier lads letting them go for a lurcher and filming it,Theyd hang em out to dry.When will these backward c**ts ever learn that shit like that belongs firmly i

It wasnt the best look granted.....but in the general scheme of things and with whats going on around world news at the moment its just another attack on white people and traditions as far as im conce

Posted Images

Filmed by one of their own supporters, not by an anti.

Shared on social media and passed to the press.

Foxhunters doing everything illegal and rejoicing in it, laughing and whooping in the background.

That isn't the response of real country people, that is hooray Henry idiots and gormless followers that have just done more in 2 minutes to end fieldsports than any other evidence.

Well done Avon Vale or whatever you call yourselves, you are just a bunch of thick tossers that deserve jail time and I hope you get it.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

How could you expect them to stand by them and back them tho? It wake a lot of other hunts up now that if your caught misbehaving you will be gone 

I dont expect them to, thats the problem though, they where happy to roll over on dog lads with lurchers and terriers to keep their own sport, now its bitten them on the nuts, for they broke the most important fundamental rule, stand together or divided we fall. That should have been driven home and those bans fought hard to be over turned, but they bowed and showed weakness now the liberal extremists have them on their knees.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Filmed by one of their own supporters, not by an anti.

Shared on social media and passed to the press.

Foxhunters doing everything illegal and rejoicing in it, laughing and whooping in the background.

That isn't the response of real country people, that is hooray Henry idiots and gormless followers that have just done more in 2 minutes to end fieldsports than any other evidence.

Well done Avon Vale or whatever you call yourselves, you are just a bunch of thick tossers that deserve jail time and I hope you get it.

Bit strong that fella, jail time over a pest that kills livestock??? Its that attitude that brought the bans in in the 1st place

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Bit strong that fella, jail time over a pest that kills livestock??? Its that attitude that brought the bans in in the 1st place

That can be taken by snares, shooting etc.

Hunting is inefficient and wasteful, how many people on horseback, cost of a houndpack? I'm no lover of foxes, I don't need to ride a nag and dress in posh clothes to kill a fox, I don't need to pay to ride to hounds or turn up with a horsebox and £5000 worth of expensive donkey.

If they hunt illegally they deserve to pay the price. No problem with killing foxes, just do it legally and don't post a video that boasts about breaking the rules.

18 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Definatley to strong,someones sitting on his moral high chair,you never done nothing stupid timmy h,jail time,catch yourself on.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Hunting is inefficient and wasteful, how many people on horseback, cost of a houndpack? I'm no lover of foxes, I don't need to ride a nag and dress in posh clothes to kill a fox, I don't need to pay to ride to hounds or turn up with a horsebox and £5000 worth of expensive donkey.

If they hunt illegally they deserve to pay the price. No problem with killing foxes, just do it legally and don't post a video that boasts about breaking the rules.

Well said that man, nowt but a load of fekin animals, 

3 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

But timmy my point is any man that hunts or fishes should not be trying to take the moral high ground here, but the fact it was put across as class warfare is a disgrace, i know lads that flush with hounds over here where its legal, no toffs among these men, just working class peoples who enjoy hunting and getting away from the rat race of a hard grafting week. So now you see how your opinion hurts others, they rely on folk like  yourself that will turn on yourselves and sink others around you. The fact is the stupid fcuking ban should never have been brought in to start with

• Like 4

An its only stupid in regards to the hooting an hollering but that was the wanking followers,didnt see the terrierman shout anything,they didnt do nothing illegal on film on purpose,first fox was shot,dead an all an the second bolted,acceidental.

3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Well said that man, nowt but a load of fekin animals, 

Keith we cant be taken the moral high ground here,youve broke many a rabbits neck,you ever let a hoot or holler out of you when nell was getting on a chase......

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But timmy my point is any man that hunts or fishes should not be trying to take the moral high ground here, but the fact it was put across as class warfare is a disgrace, i know lads that flush with hounds over here where its legal, no toffs among these men, just working class peoples who enjoy hunting and getting away from the rat race of a hard grafting week. So now you see how your opinion hurts others, they rely on folk like  yourself that will turn on yourselves and sink others around you. The fact is the stupid fcuking ban should never have been brought in to start with

Just look at it, were they trail hunting? Just happened to come across a sett that may contain a fox? So they chuck down a terrier and drag out one fox which they present, another bolts and multiple hounds go after it. I've followed fox and staghounds for nearly 60 years, that is the most disgusting behaviour I've ever seen. After that video I will never support hunting ever again, it just shows a nasty group of people who don't care about rules. Nothing to do with class, just imbeciles who don't care and think they are above the law. Well I hope they get busted for everything possible. If their supporters had had enough brains to keep quiet and not spread the film they may have got away with it. As it is, they had thick hunters filmed by a thicko with a phone that posted it to everyone and dumped everyone in the shit. They deserve it. I hope they never run a dog ever again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The proof is in the pudding, the division was there among different hunting groups and they fell, there was more to unite them than divide them but they couldnt see it. Its such a shame that a massive org was not set up to cover all field sports together, united in their stance, supported by farmers and rural communities who benefitted by the free pest control and fishing brings into the rural economies. They should have brought the nation to its knees by strike action should a ban be put in place, but in all the squabbling and in fighting the unity and vision seems to have been lost in the madness. And a vociferal few looneys who weaponised the internet won, and also by a pm who took a million pound bribe. Even that should have been ruled unlawful in supreme court

2 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Just look at it, were they trail hunting? Just happened to come across a sett that may contain a fox? So they chuck down a terrier and drag out one fox which they present, another bolts and multiple hounds go after it. I've followed fox and staghounds for nearly 60 years, that is the most disgusting behaviour I've ever seen. After that video I will never support hunting ever again, it just shows a nasty group of people who don't care about rules. Nothing to do with class, just imbeciles who don't care and think they are above the law. Well I hope they get busted for everything possible. If their supporters had had enough brains to keep quiet and not spread the film they may have got away with it. As it is, they had thick hunters filmed by a thicko with a phone that posted it to everyone and dumped everyone in the shit. They deserve it. I hope they never run a dog ever again.

I do agree with you regards the phone videos, but the rest is alarming. The sabs have you brain washed. They are making you feel that your doing something wrong by even hunting now. They have won

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Are you for real???youve ran fox an staghounds for 60 years but your not supporting hunting no longer an want jail time for avon vale,go on to f**k timmy would ye,what did the actual hunt do wrong apart from video it?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The proof is in the pudding, the division was there among different hunting groups and they fell, there was more to unite them than divide them but they couldnt see it. Its such a shame that a massive org was not set up to cover all field sports together, united in their stance, supported by farmers and rural communities who benefitted by the free pest control and fishing brings into the rural economies. They should have brought the nation to its knees by strike action should a ban be put in place, but in all the squabbling and in fighting the unity and vision seems to have been lost in the madness. And a vociferal few looneys who weaponised the internet won, and also by a pm who took a million pound bribe. Even that should have been ruled unlawful in supreme court

So you want all fieldsports people to support foxhunters that have been suspended by their own organisation? They have been dumped! 

Sorry, I have seen their behaviour in the past, I hate foxhunts and would do anything I can to disrupt them, just as have most of my family in farming. they assume they can ride roughshod over land even when they have no permission. Well as Uncle Bill said, your dogs come on my land and I shoot them, I don't support hunting foxes, I just shoot them.