1 minute ago, Timmy H said:

One further point for Francie. You came from the Emerald aisle?

Isle is an island.

Aisle is a row between shelves or between seats in a church. Presumably then you were conceived and lived between shelves in Morrisons? Or a church?

Start chucking insults if you like but pick your target carefully.

Haha aye cracker ya old fart,insults,im responding to a supposed hunter who is trying to take the moral high ground an put other hunters in jail ya f***ing wanker,youl do f**k all

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think anything has been sacrificed.... shooting will kill itself just as quickly.  Just don't watch news, come off Facebook and do your own thing. You will make yourself ill over thinking

f**k em.Imagine if that was a group of terrier lads letting them go for a lurcher and filming it,Theyd hang em out to dry.When will these backward c**ts ever learn that shit like that belongs firmly i

It wasnt the best look granted.....but in the general scheme of things and with whats going on around world news at the moment its just another attack on white people and traditions as far as im conce

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Here you go look below your words,legal this legal that,stop trying to justify your words,your a wanker end of story.

That can be taken by snares, shooting etc.

Hunting is inefficient and wasteful, how many people on horseback, cost of a houndpack? I'm no lover of foxes, I don't need to ride a nag and dress in posh clothes to kill a fox, I don't need to pay to ride to hounds or turn up with a horsebox and £5000 worth of expensive donkey.

If they hunt illegally they deserve to pay the price. No problem with killing foxes, just do it legally and don't post a video that boasts about breaking the rules.

Again, where did I say I'd ever used snares? Not once, ever. I hate snares and would never use them.

Ive got lots of friends that are neither here nor there about hunting.No interest in hunting but know that Ive hunted and worked dogs for years but didnt really have an opinion about it.But I bet if most of them saw that video they would be disgusted with that carry on.In this day and age if we all want to keep the little bit of liberty we have when it comes to hunting its about time everyone starts to coduct themselves a certain way.That video looks no better that some of the stuff the mongos that with terriers and lurchers have been sticking on fb or getting caught showing off to undercover tv people for years

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, downsouth said:

f**k em.Imagine if that was a group of terrier lads letting them go for a lurcher and filming it,Theyd hang em out to dry.When will these backward c**ts ever learn that shit like that belongs firmly in the past.

I went to the Hyde park rally and the London march to support and defend hunting with dogs. Not just for the hound packs but knowing full well if they went then lurcher and terrier work would soon follow. In Scotland we're fcuked, with scenes like that you English lads won't be far behind us. I'd also just add, if the mounted well heeled packs could have thrown the lurcher and terrier boys under a bus to preserve " real hunting " they sure as hell would have.

• Like 1

Seeing vids like this of these muppets reaffirms what the antis are saying and that is trail hunting is just used as an excuse to carry on hunting this footage will be the death nell for mounted packs when labour get in. The anti hunting organisations will be rubbing their hands with more folk subscribing to their organisations after this footage.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, mackay said:

I went to the Hyde park rally and the London march to support and defend hunting with dogs. Not just for the hound packs but knowing full well if they went then lurcher and terrier work would soon follow. In Scotland we're fcuked, with scenes like that you English lads won't be far behind us. I'd also just add, if the mounted well heeled packs could have thrown the lurcher and terrier boys under a bus to preserve " real hunting " they sure as hell would have.

Plenty of lurcher and terrier boys would of thrown the 'toffs' under a bus as well. Sad thing is 'toffs' are a minority who often did no more hunting than ride along in the background. The lads in the video were terrier and lurcher lads....not hooray henry horsey types. 

The majority of fieldsports people are just that, as happy seeing hounds as running a lurcher.  

• Like 4

Time's change and if we can't evolve and change with the times then we'll be extinct. Things that were done before can't be done these days and FOR f**k SAKE put the phones down when out after foxes.

In Ireland we're still all hunting away but the phones are gonna be our downfall too if lads don't cop on and also start behaving more professional like out at the foxes.

• Like 2

A few years ago it was no different on here, fighting a daily up hill battle to remove and stop lads posting stuff that should never have been posted on an open forum like this one, All a great big dick measuring contest. 

When some of these people got lifted the first thing they would do is try to blame the site for having informers and grasses.

Hunting and social media of any kind, Hunting and the recording of it should be left to those who know what they are doing.

That video would have been edited by the antis to show the narrative they wanted, It could well have been the fox was shot prior to being extracted, The second fox was accidental. All the cheering could have easily been added later, But the fact is it should never have been filmed and certainly never posted on social media. 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

A few years ago it was no different on here, fighting a daily up hill battle to remove and stop lads posting stuff that should never have been posted on an open forum like this one, All a great big dick measuring contest. 

When some of these people got lifted the first thing they would do is try to blame the site for having informers and grasses.

Hunting and social media of any kind, Hunting and the recording of it should be left to those who know what they are doing.

You'll never educate idiots so it aint even worth trying

• Like 2