Enough about Big Cats what about UFO`s

9 minutes ago, Francie, said:

So what came first in your opinion charts,the water or the tides lol?

The egg came before the chicken........and I'm sticking to that !

I don't even understand your question mate.

If you'd asked what came first, the moon or the seas would have been better in my mind, but it's quite obvious if there were no water, there couldn't be any tides !

Just my opinion , mate.

Cheers.

• Haha 1

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well f**k my Mother,and give me a brother!..has to be a first for you?

To be absolutely honest, I'm sat here , tears running down my face, laughing out loud at what i'm reading ! I'd rather not join in and encourage the nonsense! "Gravity hasn't been proven " .

We'll never know. But there were rumours that contractors  engaged in the clean up after last year's Chelsea Flower Show found the remains of Alan Tichmarsh stashed in a tree . However this

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The egg came before the chicken........and I'm sticking to that !

I don't even understand your question mate.

If you'd asked what came first, the moon or the seas would have been better in my mind, but it's quite obvious if there were no water, there couldn't be any tides !

Just my opinion , mate.

Cheers.

So in your opinion where there no tides until the moon arrived lol

Good craic this beats the arguing anyway?

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

if one goes to the north pole one to south on to each side of the equator we can’t all be digging down surely  ? 

We are all digging down until we hit the centre of the core of the earth where gravity and pressure is at its strongest once ya pass through you start moving away from the so called pull therefor the feeling of pressure and tug will start to ease the further up in the mantle, crust then surface you go, the gravity all pulls the same from the outside or the globe towards the heaviest mass at the centre or a molten iron core, but that also depends on the atmosphere which we are falling through, air is around 126mph (terminal velocity) at the surface but water with its higher density we pass through it slower, now i dont know what the terminal velocity would be closer towards the core you go, also theoretically speaking if you could drill a hole in a straight line through the earth and jumped in would you accelerate towards the core then decelerate when ya hit the other end you just step out of the hole at the other side??

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

if one goes to the north pole one to south on to each side of the equator we can’t all be digging down surely  ? 

But, its impossible to dig upwards, unless your already have dug down and sideways first Lol

38 minutes ago, Francie, said:

How did the moon get to the perfect position to high an low the tides without drowning the world daily,pretty accurate stuff,my head hurts lol

All a fluke from a big bang, that banged out of nowhere, with no fuel or existence but banged into existence anyway, for me God was the creator, if not how is everything programmed to follow dna codes or mathematics as the universal language

• Like 1
On 18/01/2023 at 14:10, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Earth's unique because no other earth has been found or can be found within our solar system.

In other words, the seats already taken, our earth is positioned in the only place in our solar system that can contain life full stop.

As to other solar systems. Until proven otherwise, with evidence that another earth exists, we are the only earth, follow the science or prove otherwise.

Says a non vaxxer .f****n  mint that one mate .

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I know you didnt say that i was asking your opinion on it lol

Ah, ok, sorry mate, my mistake.

To be honest, I haven't got a clue what came first, the seas or the moon, so any opinion I give would only be speculation.

In fact I was once having a discussion with my late niece from New Zealand, who was a Doctor of Marine Biology, about tides, and I thought that when the moons gravity pulled the sea up in one area of the world, the sea dropped in the opposite side of the world.

She had a little chuckle at that, so I decided I would listen rather than talk.

She enlightened me about seas, tides, waves, etc, but most of it went above my head !

So, my opinions are, just like everyone else's on here, just a bit of guesswork, a bit of googling and maybe just a tiny bit of knowledge picked up along life's highway.

But as someone once told me; " there's no such thing as a stupid question, but there are stupid answers" !

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

All a fluke from a big bang, that banged out of nowhere, with no fuel or existence but banged into existence anyway, for me God was the creator, if not how is everything programmed to follow dna codes or mathematics as the universal language

Natural selection mate .Those that don’t follow ,die .