New football thread

Just now, jukel123 said:

See all this choking Mc, is this bedroom foreplay mate? Only asking.

? not really mate training you’d tap wouldnt you i got a bad un off a fat bouncer  the one infront a me had lost his arse then the fat c**t sly come behind sunk it in up over belly helpless ? even when your in out a consciousness and come round the pain is brutal you  can’t catch ya breath feels like windpipe is snapped  id never let that happen again i tell you 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

? not really mate training you’d tap wouldnt you i got a bad un off a fat bouncer  the one infront a me had lost his arse then the fat c**t sly come behind sunk it in up over belly helpless ? even when your in out a consciousness and come round the pain is brutal you  can’t catch ya breath feels like windpipe is snapped  id never let that happen again i tell you 

Forgive such a personal question, but was your ring painful as well when you woke up?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

He was quick/explosive/powerful......any physical adjective you like....but what he had in absolute spades was intensity.

Most people see him from video clips and suchlike and make judgement on that but when you've seen him go from close up it wasnt a pretty sight believe me.....very few people could cope with that type of frame and drive in tight little spots.......a boxing ring now thats a different kettle of fish and yes he was very beatable for chaps who knew their way around a boxing ring.

I can imagine and wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of any of that ? do you think he wasn’t afraid of any man ? Or knew his place when it come to more dangerous men than himself. 

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i agree with that nose gone teeth missing chipped thinking you’ve got a mouth full a glass ? fractures to face hurts after 

at the time choking is rough and even after you feel like your windpipe as been snapped can’t swallow for ages rough aswell

none as bad as dislocating a knee playing rugby brutal pain at the time and next month and longer 

Having been close to a ring death and also the life changing injuries of an old rival of my own i find it ridiculously naive and silly to even compare them mate you have to keep things sensible.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I can imagine and wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of any of that ? do you think he wasn’t afraid of any man ? Or knew his place when it come to more dangerous men than himself. 

I didnt really know him well enough to know his real levels of " gameness " for want of a better term......but he struck me as a man unlikely to quit on physical pain if thats any kind of answer.

He was fully aware of the world around him and the dangers cowards could pose....but yes he came across as a pretty fearless man for sure.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Having been close to a ring death and also the life changing injuries of an old rival of my own i find it ridiculously naive and silly to even compare them mate you have to keep things sensible.

i can understand brain bleeds deaths and the like are bad mate brain bleed mcclellan style the worst without a doubt 

but snapped nose teeth knocked out odd fracture isn’t to bad is it 

i was talking more pain at the time 

Newcastle becoming an enjoyable side to watch that was a good game tonight.....much as i cant abide these " instant success from foreign wealth " type clubs,if its going to be then let it be a big old traditional club like that.....not my cuppa tea but exciting times for Geordies.

Bit gutted to see our Harrison Ashby sold to Newcastle today and worrying times for my little mob thats the third young lad out of the youth team off to another Premier League club in the last 6 months !

21 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Newcastle becoming an enjoyable side to watch that was a good game tonight.....much as i cant abide these " instant success from foreign wealth " type clubs,if its going to be then let it be a big old traditional club like that.....not my cuppa tea but exciting times for Geordies.

Bit gutted to see our Harrison Ashby sold to Newcastle today and worrying times for my little mob thats the third young lad out of the youth team off to another Premier League club in the last 6 months !

I may agree slightly, but a lot of those players were there before the take over and Howe has improved them.

I think Newcastle are doing it right; not going for “galicticos”, but getting players that steadied the ship, avoided relegation, buying youth for the future, and building a good team.

Id say they are ahead of where they planned or thought they would be, and I hope there’s no disappointment if we don’t finish in the top four or win the cup.

But it’s a very happy place to be tonight !

Cheers.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I may agree slightly, but a lot of those players were there before the take over and Howe has improved them.

I think Newcastle are doing it right; not going for “galicticos”, but getting players that steadied the ship, avoided relegation, buying youth for the future, and building a good team.

Id say they are ahead of where they planned or thought they would be, and I hope there’s no disappointment if we don’t finish in the top four or win the cup.

What’s your thoughts on the Anthony Gordon signing charts ?? Is that the level your support are happy about etc?? 

im always a bit cautious about when a player like him emerges from his boyhood club , it’s all a bit “ will he be the same player “ in the black and white of Newcastle ?? 

im interested in how he turns out up there as he’s not a prospect anymore , 45 mill means he should be knocking at the door for international football imho 

59 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Google is my friend and all that.....as the worlds richest club you'd expect it i suppose.

Though id admit Howe seems to be a cracking young manager doing a good job and fans seem to be realistic in their expectations........at the moment ?

IMG_8791.jpg

• Like 1
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Google is my friend and all that.....as the worlds richest club you'd expect it i suppose.

Though id admit Howe seems to be a cracking young manager doing a good job and fans seem to be realistic in their expectations........at the moment ?

IMG_8791.jpg

As the old saying goes, "there's lies, damned lies, and statistics".

This quick Google says Newcastle are the 5th biggest spenders in the Premier, one place below West Ham, and a long way short of Chelsea and Man United.

WWW.FOOTBALL365.COM

Forget the league table, it's all about the Premier League net spend table. Man Utd have been hauled in by Chelsea.

But I wasn't on about how much they've spent, rather the way they are spending it, on players like Botman, Isaks, hardly household names.

Stiff, I think the fans are divided on Gordon. Some think he's an up and coming young player, others think he's a diver, and a temperamental liability, they remember his antics when he last played against Newcastle.

Personally, I'll wait and see, but I don't think he's worth £45 million, but in today's inflated market, who knows ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Saturday will be a good game the form they’re in. 

Yeah I’m gutted to see him go, I thought he may have got a chance this season as we’re struggling at RB. Coufal’s form seems to be picking up a bit… not sure what’s happened to Johnson. 

Well, I was looking forward to Lewis O'Brien pulling on the famous blue and white halves next week, but the shit show that is BRFC proved once again that they couldn't run a piss up in a brewery and didn't sign the best midfielder in the Championship because they fukced the paperwork up ? twice cos they did it with a young prospect from Rochdale as well.

Venky's out!

Cheers, D.