New football thread

On 06/01/2023 at 15:00, jukel123 said:

Pointless sacking Moyes. The players are responsible. I had no idea Gold had played for West Ham. Fairplay.

It was only in the youth team but he was a local lad done good and a nice person who stood up for his own ?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

On 06/01/2023 at 14:21, lanesra said:

I went to Brighton away last weekend , we won 4-2 but the score line didn’t tell the whole story , their a good team and their result against Everton didn’t surprise me one bit , Arsenal flying at the moment and I’m making the most off it ?

Louis Dunford....strange the things that can unite a club id never heard of him a year ago now he's the messiah ?

• Like 1
On 06/01/2023 at 17:44, Dutch said:

The players always seem to get away scott free nowadays. 

You think the board will stand by him if we don’t beat Wolves or Everton in the next few games? 

I think they will mate yes.....with the fewest amount of managers of any current top club theres an element of loyalty there that seems to pay off.

What do i know but i cant see any reason to panic just yet its just basic West Ham stuff ?

10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I think they will mate yes.....with the fewest amount of managers of any current top club theres an element of loyalty there that seems to pay off.

What do i know but i cant see any reason to panic just yet its just basic West Ham stuff ?

I’d like to see us sign a top left back this month, I don’t think Cresswell has the legs anymore. 

Unbeaten in 2 and still on for the treble (FA / Europa / Relegation) 

3 hours ago, Dutch said:

I’d like to see us sign a top left back this month, I don’t think Cresswell has the legs anymore. 

Always been our trouble holding onto players passed their sell by date because they're crowd favourites....ive said for a while now we need to be more ruthless in the transfer market.

3 hours ago, Dutch said:

Unbeaten in 2 and still on for the treble (FA / Europa / Relegation) 

Thats the spirit they fly so high and all that.

On 03/01/2023 at 21:26, keepdiggin said:

Beat Cambridge 5-0 nil last my sons first game at Hillsborough. He loved it I told him it won’t be like that every week ?

Was you on last night kd what a good game for a neutral and it was good to see that old ground rocking again and the toon played there part looked a great atmosphere  Moore as done a great job there hopefully your championship bound which is looking good and you got a decent draw for the next round hopefully then get one of the big boys again 

• Like 2

A pal of mine is trying to get his grandson into footie i think he's 8 or 9 and lives in Stevenage....." i wanna support Man City or Liverpool " the kid told him last week my pal said no you follow your local club and has taken him up to Villa Park today for his first ever game i cant wait to see what the little lad made of that ....what a start to your football fan life?

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Was you on last night kd what a good game for a neutral and it was good to see that old ground rocking again and the toon played there part looked a great atmosphere  Moore as done a great job there hopefully your championship bound which is looking good and you got a decent draw for the next round hopefully then get one of the big boys again 

No mate watched it at home, moores doing a great job ??

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

No mate watched it at home, moores doing a great job ??

Be good to see a good old historical club likes yours up higher always enjoyed a trip to Hillsborough great old ground with decent support 

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

A pal of mine is trying to get his grandson into footie i think he's 8 or 9 and lives in Stevenage....." i wanna support Man City or Liverpool " the kid told him last week my pal said no you follow your local club and has taken him up to Villa Park today for his first ever game i cant wait to see what the little lad made of that ....what a start to your football fan life?

What a great result for them I bet your mate is made up and that's his grandson hopefully hooked on Stevenage that said they have a good history in the cup they did us 1 /4 at home years ago  and if I remember right brought a few thousand up im sure the little man and his grandad  enjoyed there day I doubt the little fella will see many better results 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Blackmag said:

What a great result for them I bet your mate is made up and that's his grandson hopefully hooked on Stevenage that said they have a good history in the cup they did us 1 /4 at home years ago  and if I remember right brought a few thousand up im sure the little man and his grandad  enjoyed there day I doubt the little fella will see many better results 

Thats it mate my pals a West Ham fan but the grandson lives in Stevenage......being a West Ham fan never even entered the kids mind which i thought was quite funny ?

He was over the moon apparently.....just as long as he dont expect good times every week eh !

• Like 1