New football thread

Can Frank survive tonight after the Brighton vist I can't see it myself there getting hammered talking of hammers moyses isn't enjoying the best of times could he be in line for the axe while at the top klopp is becoming the new mourinho with his bitching what's your lads thoughts on how your team is doing this season 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

My Mrs is like west ham , kicking off every five minutes 🤣

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

Posted Images

I like what ten hag has done in a short time, a lot more pace around the park, some decent signings, if UTD hold a top 4 position then that's a platform to start from... hopefully they stick with the bloke and build around his ideas, I'm sick of the chopping and changing 

• Like 4

See West Ham chairman has kicked the bucket Dave gold is it ? 

Also word on the street was Declan rice was intimidated into staying at West Ham wonder if there’s any truth to that ? 

If so that corruption to the highest degree. 

makes me sick how corrupt football and especially boxing are these days. All about the £££

58 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Also word on the street was Declan rice was intimidated into staying at West Ham wonder if there’s any truth to that ? 

makes me sick how corrupt football and especially boxing are these days. All about the £££

That's all a bit on the negative side.  everyone want the success and everyone wants the money.  You'd be exactly the same.

Sad news about Gold passing away.

Intimidated by who mate? It seems common knowledge he’s off in the summer if we get the right offer. It will be interesting to see if a top 4 club will spunk 70M+ on him - City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd all have decent centre mids

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what point do we blame players for not performing...not wanting it enough etc

Very sad to see David Gold passed i was lucky enough to meet and chat with him a number of times and as well as loving his football like the rest of us he was simply a very nice person......always made me quite proud in todays times to say my club was owned by a local bloke who played for the club and grew up in the same street etc.......may he RIP.

• Like 6
On 04/01/2023 at 15:57, lurcherman 887 said:

Intimidated by who mate? It seems common knowledge he’s off in the summer if we get the right offer. It will be interesting to see if a top 4 club will spunk 70M+ on him - City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd all have decent centre mids

I went to Brighton away last weekend , we won 4-2 but the score line didn’t tell the whole story , their a good team and their result against Everton didn’t surprise me one bit , Arsenal flying at the moment and I’m making the most off it ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what point do we blame players for not performing...not wanting it enough etc

Very sad to see David Gold passed i was lucky enough to meet and chat with him a number of times and as well as loving his football like the rest of us he was simply a very nice person......always made me quite proud in todays times to say my club was owned by a local bloke who played for the club and grew up in the same street etc.......may he RIP.

Pointless sacking Moyes. The players are responsible. I had no idea Gold had played for West Ham. Fairplay.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

"if WE get the right offer" :hmm:,,,  mmm  i wonder....

• Like 1
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

The players always seem to get away scott free nowadays. 

You think the board will stand by him if we don’t beat Wolves or Everton in the next few games? 

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

The powers that be ! Lol