New football thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Did you go?

Of course not , it was an away game with all the away tickets sold to season ticket holders with the most points.

I listened to the game on the radio in my man cave, and enjoyed it !

Cheers.

22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Of course not , it was an away game with all the away tickets sold to season ticket holders with the most points.

Cheers.

I also listened to the game on the wireless. Some of them VAR calls were questionable but cancelled themselves out.

The best team won.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

I also listened to the game on the wireless. Some of them VAR calls were questionable but cancelled themselves out.

The best team won.

I'm just enjoying the ride mate ! 

I've seen the many downs and the few ups of being a Newcastle supporter, and I may just see a small modicom of success in my old age......it's been a long time since 69 ! 

Cheets.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

sat in your smoking jacket ..cravat..and glass of cognac in hand..

• Haha 1
On 09/04/2023 at 17:36, Blackmag said:

Decent watch first half in the Liverpool game and Leeds didn't want or need that kind of result or performance today  I wonder if they will change manager again 

My old man has a ticket at Elland. Had a bit of banter as you do after the game. He actually said hasn't enjoyed any of the football he's seen in the last two seasons. Shame really!

200w.gif.1c1b28ed52a609db6d3c2893f6fbf502.gifbamford-bamfordc.gif.4d0fba63b09da0d6e50bfcc05f7be5aa.gif

14 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Massive game for the Hammers tonight....was in Belgium this time last week nicking a decent draw so hopefully a nice little 1 nil will see us through tonight...Come on you Irons !

What an atmosphere that was second half… next stop Amst-UHr-dam 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

My old man has a ticket at Elland. Had a bit of banter as you do after the game. He actually said hasn't enjoyed any of the football he's seen in the last two seasons. Shame really!

200w.gif.1c1b28ed52a609db6d3c2893f6fbf502.gifbamford-bamfordc.gif.4d0fba63b09da0d6e50bfcc05f7be5aa.gif

Yes I know a few Leeds fans most think there on there way down but they have took some beating lately especially at home 

• Like 1