New football thread

38 minutes ago, Dutch said:

What an atmosphere that was second half… next stop Amst-UHr-dam 

Well deserved I thought the worst when you went one down but the journey continues hopefully for the hammers fans you win it and credit to the fans for the atmosphere it looked liked the place was bouncing 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Well deserved I thought the worst when you went one down but the journey continues hopefully for the hammers fans you win it and credit to the fans for the atmosphere it looked liked the place was bouncing 

The start we made to the second half threw me a little bit....in a good way of course....aggressive,on the front foot,10 yards higher up the pitch i just wish Moyes would send them out like that more often especially at home.

So here we go,25 miles outside The Dam havent been there in years....hotels booked we're driving there and making little holiday out of it....well as West Ham fans we dont get abroad often :boogy:

• Like 2

Enjoy your holiday Nash hopefully you get a decent result to take home I will say westhams away following in Europe numbers wise has been impressive you always get a good following away what do you think will happen in the summer regarding moyses or the number of first team players out of contract do you think they will offer contracts to some as it seems a aging squad on paper

On 21/04/2023 at 23:27, Blackmag said:

Enjoy your holiday Nash hopefully you get a decent result to take home I will say westhams away following in Europe numbers wise has been impressive you always get a good following away what do you think will happen in the summer regarding moyses or the number of first team players out of contract do you think they will offer contracts to some as it seems a aging squad on paper

We always hang on to our crowd favourites too long,we hung on to Mark Noble till he could barely walk ffs !....Antonio is still banging a few goals in but truth be told he should of been out the door last year,Cresswell also.....nobody can say we wont spend the money anymore but im not convinced we bought particularly well and thats something that'll have to be looked at going forward.

Still never mind days dont come much better than today the Spuds getting ironed out 6 - 1 and us winning 4 nil away :boogy:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That third Newcastle goal was fantastic , not just the finish , but the movement and hunting in packs was absolutely sublime 

and that pass for the 4th ….wow 

serious team 

Yeah their passing and aggressive press was on another level today. 

Pablo FOUR-NILS goal was class - Moyes be earning a new contract if we keep this up

Watched the highlights West ham are coming in to some good form and doing well in Europe that was a good win yesterday against a team round you  be interesting to see the ins and outs in the summer and Newcastle was a great watch what a job Eddie Howe is doing and I don't think he's spent mega bucks either hopefully see them in Europe next season I did read that he will listen to offers for st maximan I didn't that would happen or his he injury prone

Brilliant night last night watching our lot batter Arsenal 5 - 1 to win the Youth Cup.....this what im talking about supporting a club and not the players we took 7000 fans to the Emirates last night,loads of the normal faces i see week to week.....the lads played brilliant hopefully we'll see a few of them coming through the first team over the coming years.

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Brilliant night last night watching our lot batter Arsenal 5 - 1 to win the Youth Cup.....this what im talking about supporting a club and not the players we took 7000 fans to the Emirates last night,loads of the normal faces i see week to week.....the lads played brilliant hopefully we'll see a few of them coming through the first team over the coming years.

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

I was reading about it before that was some chip from that far out a well deserved win hasn't there been a few of them youngsters round the first team already or am I getting named mixed up again  I didn't know Wiltshire was a coach there either 

19 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

I was with the missus old man and brother so in with the Arsenal lot but felt proud with our turnout. 

What a goal by Kodua. 

I think Casey looks good and has potential

in other news, Lampards extended his beaten run

Edited by Dutch
  • Haha 1
On 26/04/2023 at 10:54, Blackmag said:

I was reading about it before that was some chip from that far out a well deserved win hasn't there been a few of them youngsters round the first team already or am I getting named mixed up again  I didn't know Wiltshire was a coach there either 

Yes a few of them have been in and around the first team starting on the bench etc Ollie Scarles has started a couple of games,Orford,Casey....some of them already up in the U21's......Steve Potts boy Freddie is a cracking little midfielder who should be getting a first team look in soon......they're a bright bunch hopefully we hang on to most of them.