New football thread

37 minutes ago, fireman said:

It's on Hesgoal for free for anyone interested,i'm watching it and city are on fire and it half time right now..

I can't even get the darts on hesgoal these days ! I thought the yanks had blocked it.

It was a great site for sport, have you got a link ?

Cheers.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I can't even get the darts on hesgoal these days ! I thought the yanks had blocked it.

It was a great site for sport, have you got a link ?

Cheers.

Sorry charts,i went back to watch the game,but all i do is google Hesgoal and click on the first link and yes the FBI did close it down but it's up and running again..

• Like 1

Jesus , that’s some side down the eithad   Ain’t it ? 

it has to be said , I’m not a bitter Celtic fan , whose throwing pelters , but there needs to be some sort of shake up down there , they look truly unbeatable . 

I’ve seen some good sides , recent Liverpool , united in their pomp , prime mourinho Chelsea, wengers invincibles , none of them hold a candle to that city side , they have 11 killers on the pitch , with as capable on the bench , they are in danger of dominating the epl for years . 
I genuinely hope Newcastle can rise to the occasion. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Jesus , that’s some side down the eithad   Ain’t it ? 

it has to be said , I’m not a bitter Celtic fan , whose throwing pelters , but there needs to be some sort of shake up down there , they look truly unbeatable . 

I’ve seen some good sides , recent Liverpool , united in their pomp , prime mourinho Chelsea, wengers invincibles , none of them hold a candle to that city side , they have 11 killers on the pitch , with as capable on the bench , they are in danger of dominating the epl for years . 
I genuinely hope Newcastle can rise to the occasion. 

Don’t you think football is ruined these days though so far away from the working class man it’s embarrassing all that money in the premiership and most games at the weekend are like watching paint dry …. Would love nothing more for the money to dry up and for them to get a reality check 

a know the Scottish leagues are shite and apart from the big 2 teams    it’s a bit more in touch with the working class 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

Don’t you think football is ruined these days though so far away from the working class man it’s embarrassing all that money in the premiership and most games at the weekend are like watching paint dry …. Would love nothing more for the money to dry up and for them to get a reality check 

a know the Scottish leagues are shite and apart from the big 2 teams    it’s a bit more in touch with the working class 

I don’t want to sound like a proper , I told you so , but I’ve taken far more pleasure watching the lower league games of the championship, league 1 etc on telly . 

the gulf is huge , the main difference is the pace and the speed of thought , the monetary value has genuine created an elite level athlete for the premier league sides . That was unreal tonight from city , arguably the most complete team performance I’ve ever watched given the reward , the occasion and the opposition. They are genuinely incredible to watch 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t want to sound like a proper , I told you so , but I’ve taken far more pleasure watching the lower league games of the championship, league 1 etc on telly . 

the gulf is huge , the main difference is the pace and the speed of thought , the monetary value has genuine created an elite level athlete for the premier league sides . That was unreal tonight from city , arguably the most complete team performance I’ve ever watched given the reward , the occasion and the opposition. They are genuinely incredible to watch 

Too much tactical these days great to play in but can be horrible to watch at times. 

who wins peps Barca team or city ?? 

56 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Too much tactical these days great to play in but can be horrible to watch at times. 

who wins peps Barca team or city ?? 

This team is better than his Catalan team without a doubt , bigger , fitter but as technically astute . 

Barca always struggled against well drilled physical teams that could play imho , the worst team thing a team could do was try to match or counter attack ala arsenal , and most notably united in the cl final . I always thought that Chelsea were like the team most likely to beat Barca or at least push them . With that city team , they are truly building a culture of excellence and winning ethos , they are hitting the right gears at the right time of the season . 

wether that’s the coach in guardiolas technical nous , or more cynically , is it the infinite pit of money to finance the recovery , the body mechanics and analytical studies and tapered training sessions that help ? 

it’s very simple 11 against 11 for an hour and a half ain’t it ? , however the true winning is done in the margins away from the crowds , if citeh can afford the best in class to assist , fair play , but it certainly helps 

• Like 1

Walker had Vinicius Jr in his pocket throughout the match. He doesn't look like an athlete and, according to the tabloids doesn't live like an athlete in his private life, but he is incredibly fast and powerful.

15 minutes ago, hawki said:

fair play to west ham there through

few scraps breaking out in the stands just now

Great performance given they hadn't been beat at  home in Europe I think I read I  hope the headlines are more of what happened on the pitch than of it great result another English team in a European final