New football thread

On 19/05/2023 at 12:34, Bakerboy said:

Respect to the 2 Hammers fans on the top of the steps who kept the players families safe

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !!

There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them apparently Chris Knoll ive known 30 odd years just a nice normal chap.....thats what happens when people who think safety is in numbers and havent really got the heart for it throw themselves at people with old school morals.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !!

There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them apparently Chris Knoll ive known 30 odd years just a nice normal chap.....thats what happens when people who think safety is in numbers and havent really got the heart for it throw themselves at people with old school morals.

Those ultras looked like a a bunch of shithouses

2 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Those ultras looked like a a bunch of shithouses

Ive always thought most of them " ultras " from different European nations are just impressionable youngsters who watched too much Football Factory/Green Street etc....hence a club like mine are seen as the Holy Grail to them....its quite funny in a way.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive always thought most of them " ultras " from different European nations are just impressionable youngsters who watched too much Football Factory/Green Street etc....hence a club like mine are seen as the Holy Grail to them....its quite funny in a way.

They didn't like it up em. Melted away like sewer rats.

Surprised  you put this final above the FA cup and league cup? West Ham won those cups in your lifetime surely? 

On 21/05/2023 at 16:10, waltjnr said:
On 22/05/2023 at 07:49, jukel123 said:

Best pound for pound premier manager over the season? De Zerbi at Brighton, followed by Eddie Howe and then Emery at Villa.

Best pound for pound across the divisions? Paul Simpson at Carlisle, followed by Robins at Coventry.

Your choices?

Paul Simpson won the World Cup you know 

37 minutes ago, mackem said:

Beyonce is playing the stadium of light tonight, and was spotted down Roker beach earlier with the bairns and a body guard, true story bro. 

Was there a load of hairy arsed ex pit men dressed in donkey jackets and steel toe cap boots, who mistook Beyoncé and her bairns for West Ham supporters, chasing them into the sea ?

Cheers.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Paul Simpson won the World Cup you know 

You can f**k right off.

Paul Simpson is a god round these parts. As a cumbrian,you should hang your sorry head in shame. Never deny your roots.Just cos you are defence minister.

I will have you know, at one point in 1975, Carlisle were top of the old first division. OK they were relegated in the same season but that stat remains.?

Sheep shaggers rule!

Edited by jukel123
25 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Max took jay z out coursing 

First person I thought of was max. 

14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Was there a load of hairy arsed ex pit men dressed in donkey jackets and steel toe cap boots, who mistook Beyoncé and her bairns for West Ham supporters, chasing them into the sea ?

Cheers.

Flats in Hendon that are normally £35 a night on Air BnB are £1000 (a Sudanese refugee was once quoted in the local paper as saying Hendon was the worst place he had ever stayed. 

Screenshot_20230523_214009.jpg

4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

They didn't like it up em. Melted away like sewer rats.

Surprised  you put this final above the FA cup and league cup? West Ham won those cups in your lifetime surely? 

That the other night was the best and most enjoyable time i/we have ever had following The Hammers but in terms of sporting achievement no of course not winning the FA Cup from the second division was above just about anything we could realistically achieve today,but i was just a scrappy little teenage herbert without a pot to piss in at the time so the celebrations were somewhat limited to what we could afford back then ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

You can f**k right off.

Paul Simpson is a god round these parts. As a cumbrian,you should hang your sorry head in shame. Never deny your roots.Just cos you are defence minister.

I will have you know, at one point in 1975, Carlisle were top of the old first division. OK they were relegated in the same season but that stat remains.?

Sheep shaggers rule!

What the f**k you on about ???

paul Simpson won the World Cup , it’s true . Look it up 

• Like 1