Another dog attack

On 14/12/2022 at 15:27, keepdiggin said:

Woman round are way with a saluki it’s bite two kids and nailed a couple of little dogs complete fruit cake 

some can be fuckers but there never going to do the damage a bull breed or bull cross can 

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When a status symbol is considered more important than your childs safety then you have real issues, which I don't see any legislation changing to be honest.  For your average joe bloggs there is

It’s the owners need shooting as well as the f****d up dog .

Its the same though... why in a pet home would you want a dog with a strong hunting instinct? Its a liability for the owner at some point surely? People own dogs for lots of reasons, but few to a

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

some can be fuckers but there never going to do the damage a bull breed or bull cross can 

The pure I have is a bit of a deterrent if anyone calls to the house,he's always alert and shows real aggression if someone unknown is at the door,... something I'm not too upset over,...

11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats what happens when literally anyone can set themself up as a " dog rescue "....you get some deranged little old woman who loves dogs charging you money to finance her madness.

Romanian\turkish/spanish rescues 

absolute earner for anyone who got on band wagon first and that trains still running 

any dog unworthy of a suitable home should be pts simple regardless of “it may suit X-home not a family dog but gaurd etc” if put down terriers that never made the grade never enjoyed it but knew that nothing would come back on me with a little rabbiting terrier gifted to a young one nailing his little sisters socks or grans stockings 

we respect dogs as working men take enjoyment out of the work we show them give them homes and treat them better than majority dog owners but with that comes a respect appreciation and a line and that does differ between individuals of course it does but fur baby instagram hyped up status breeds nothing but trouble shite ridiculous notions and likes simple 

• Like 2
On 17/12/2022 at 02:56, saluki bouy said:

Romanian\turkish/spanish rescues 

absolute earner for anyone who got on band wagon first and that trains still running 

any dog unworthy of a suitable home should be pts simple regardless of “it may suit X-home not a family dog but gaurd etc” if put down terriers that never made the grade never enjoyed it but knew that nothing would come back on me with a little rabbiting terrier gifted to a young one nailing his little sisters socks or grans stockings 

we respect dogs as working men take enjoyment out of the work we show them give them homes and treat them better than majority dog owners but with that comes a respect appreciation and a line and that does differ between individuals of course it does but fur baby instagram hyped up status breeds nothing but trouble shite ridiculous notions and likes simple 

Agree with all of that we in this country seem to have a hard time getting our heads round the fact that dogs are property.....having a dog put to sleep if a suitbale home cant be found should be basic common sense.

In reference to the " rescues " we was looking into a rescue dog ourselves several years ago,until i realised in many cases it was nothing more than a way of financing the obsessive hobbies of mad little old ladies.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Seen on the news a four year old has been killed by a dog. This occurance seems to be getting more and more regular to me 

won't be long...be no dogs allowed for pets...they are taking away everything else?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Madness this tats any details of what happened

No mate only the brief clip on the news don't think there is any mention what breed it is. I believe now that someone being killed by a dog is loosing its shock factor and like gun and knife crime seems to be just another avoidable death in every day life.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Seen on the news a four year old has been killed by a dog. This occurance seems to be getting more and more regular to me 

my misses said about this a minute ago definitely seems to be a regular occurrence these day’s hearing about dog attacks.  I think half the problem is these people that buy a dog an do feck all with them most don’t train them let alone walk them they literally feed them an just let them out for a shit in a garden most of these people don’t think of the needs an mental stimulus of the dog. 

• Like 1
Just now, poxon said:

my misses said about this a minute ago definitely seems to be a regular occurrence these day’s hearing about dog attacks.  I think half the problem is these people that buy a dog an do feck all with them most don’t train them let alone walk them they literally feed them an just let them out for a shit in a garden most of these people don’t think of the needs an mental stimulus of the dog. 

Let's face it mate any idiot can buy a dog irrespective of breed. Just not long since watched that panorama programme on the BBC i player about them bully xl their breeding and the clown who had one that killed a young lad their was cctv footage of the same dog lunging at folk walking past going to the shop the dog should have been took off him and destroyed before it had chance to kill that young lad.

• Like 4

Loath as i am to bring in even more money for insurers but compulsory insurance for dogs would stop a lot of this.....its all well and good some scabby f****r off the estate buying a pit bull for 50 quid if his compulsory insurance premium was a few grand per year or fine/jail for uninsured dogs.....group it like the car insurance groups a bull breed group 20 and a Chihuaha group 1 etc

Wont stop all of the " bad owners " but will turn some of them off.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Let's face it mate any idiot can buy a dog irrespective of breed. Just not long since watched that panorama programme on the BBC i player about them bully xl their breeding and the clown who had one that killed a young lad their was cctv footage of the same dog lunging at folk walking past going to the shop the dog should have been took off him and destroyed before it had chance to kill that young lad.

I think I watched something not so long ago about that. ? agree mate I personally think them xl bully’s should be banned 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

that dog had been passed around a few different idiots,you wouldn't trust any of them,as far as you could throw them mate...I know the kids Oldman...thing is,it's not stopped folks around that way from still going out and buying the same type...there's a load of Merle coloured pups around 8/9 months old ,that youngsters by me are walking...everyone will go for your dog,when you walk past them,kids think it's funny and encourage them?accident waiting to happen,I've let my Wheaton X shake 2 ,after they ran up and tried screwing my young Plummer bitch...If they off the lead again and try it,I will put holes in them like a teabag...don't care how much they are worth or who they belong too ?

• Like 4
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Loath as i am to bring in even more money for insurers but compulsory insurance for dogs would stop a lot of this.....its all well and good some scabby f****r off the estate buying a pit bull for 50 quid if his compulsory insurance premium was a few grand per year or fine/jail for uninsured dogs.....group it like the car insurance groups a bull breed group 20 and a Chihuaha group 1 etc

Wont stop all of the " bad owners " but will turn some of them off.

Kind of agree, but, most scroates who own them wouldn't have insurance, two, why should decent dog owners be penalised for scummy dog owners?.  In most cases it's the same type of dog and the same type of people, fecking target them.

• Like 3