Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Sadly mate I,m in the 20% of people capable of making my own choices and decisions unlike yourself that clearly fit the 80% majority of people that need telling what they can and can’t think, it’s quite clear to me that there has been massive cover ups from the 60s through to the current crop of bbc staff politician and several royals and only when they die does the truth slowly emerge, if you manage to last another 50 years they will open a file when no one cares anymore so easy to see why we have our pants pulled down on a daily basis with people like yourself swallowing any old shite your told by those that control you because it’s official 

Greyman, you’re missing the point, going off on a tangent.  I too make my own decisions, have no liking off BBC or Royals.  You don’t need to be Einstein to work out the have been cover ups into institutional abuse, there has been inquiries into those both in Ireland(North and south)  and the U.K.   The point is you can’t make baseless scurrilous accusations which impugn a man’s good character without any factual evidence.  Boris threw a dead cat out in Parliament to deflect away from his own troubles in a particularly low way.  He has been admonished by people in his own party, for going beyond the pale, and he won’t repeat where he hasn’t got parliamentary privilege.

As your assumption that I’m part of the 80% who need telling what they can and can’t do, assume makes and ass out of you and me, and harks back to a point I made to Francie that making serious accusations based on beliefs, suppositions and hearsay actually demeans everything you say thereafter.  I have a serious problem with authority so never listen to “those that control me” but don’t worry about me, I’m ok.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

5 hours ago, VOON said:

Greyman, you’re missing the point, going off on a tangent.  I too make my own decisions, have no liking off BBC or Royals.  You don’t need to be Einstein to work out the have been cover ups into institutional abuse, there has been inquiries into those both in Ireland(North and south)  and the U.K.   The point is you can’t make baseless scurrilous accusations which impugn a man’s good character without any factual evidence.  Boris threw a dead cat out in Parliament to deflect away from his own troubles in a particularly low way.  He has been admonished by people in his own party, for going beyond the pale, and he won’t repeat where he hasn’t got parliamentary privilege.

As your assumption that I’m part of the 80% who need telling what they can and can’t do, assume makes and ass out of you and me, and harks back to a point I made to Francie that making serious accusations based on beliefs, suppositions and hearsay actually demeans everything you say thereafter.  I have a serious problem with authority so never listen to “those that control me” but don’t worry about me, I’m ok.

There not baseless voon,so do you beleive the qc?that the cps never got wind of what happened?do you beleive that?i dont.

There may not be cast iron proof that the head of the CPS knew nothing about Saville or the grooming gangs but i fkn doubt it. Best case scenario these cases were not prosecuted through negligence or laziness, worst case covering up or even enabling!!  Not knowing?  Na don't think so.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, hambone said:

There may not be cast iron proof that the head of the CPS knew nothing about Saville or the grooming gangs but i fkn doubt it. Best case scenario these cases were not prosecuted through negligence or laziness, worst case covering up or even enabling!!  Not knowing?  Na don't think so.

100% ??

On 27/03/2023 at 19:37, dogmandont said:

Holy Fcuk. ???. An article by pedo enablers defending a pedo enabler from accusations by pedo enablers. ???

Fairly accurate description.. There was a lot more than Savile at it.   

• Like 3
2 hours ago, hambone said:

Jimmy saville abused people on live TV. He gives an example in his autobiography of getting young girls from a home and taking them camping and doing stuff with them. Did people know....yes....the entire country. He didn't groom kids, he groomed an entire nation. You can't blame the authorities totally because a whole country sat and watched and thought it was ok. 

If you want to study phycology then looking at people's responses to saville, not now, but at the time would make an interesting study and teach you alot about collective response 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Jimmy saville abused people on live TV. He gives an example in his autobiography of getting young girls from a home and taking them camping and doing stuff with them. Did people know....yes....the entire country. He didn't groom kids, he groomed an entire nation. You can't blame the authorities totally because a whole country sat and watched and thought it was ok. 

If you want to study phycology then looking at people's responses to saville, not now, but at the time would make an interesting study and teach you alot about collective response 

Things is mate he was the Epstein of the uk supplying the kids and had dirt on people why do you think no one ever spoke out ….. friends with royals politicians celebrities ect ect do you think for one minute mi5 or who ever never knew what he was upto 

just look at John wedger the cop when he was on the trail of sex trafficking in London it was all boys or girls from broken family’s or kids that had no family’s living in children’s homes told the chief inspector at his station and was warned under no circumstances to stop investigating and turn a blind eye if he knew what was good for him …. There all at it and they know who’s all at it aswell vile b*****ds 

• Like 7
15 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Things is mate he was the Epstein of the uk supplying the kids and had dirt on people why do you think no one ever spoke out ….. friends with royals politicians celebrities ect ect do you think for one minute mi5 or who ever never knew what he was upto 

just look at John wedger the cop when he was on the trail of sex trafficking in London it was all boys or girls from broken family’s or kids that had no family’s living in children’s homes told the chief inspector at his station and was warned under no circumstances to stop investigating and turn a blind eye if he knew what was good for him …. There all at it and they know who’s all at it aswell vile b*****ds 

Robert Maxwell was the " Epstein of the U.K" -Epstein was his apprentice. Ghislaine was an ex of Boris...Putting paedos, or in olden times gays/bigamists,in positions of power  and using the threat of public exposure to control them is a tried and tested technique amongst the powers that shouldn't be.

• Like 2
On 29/03/2023 at 10:29, VOON said:

Mate your either after the wind up or a little bit mental, your last sentence, ,,,, I have a serious problem with authority so never listen to those that control me,,,,,,   Yet you have spent months being jabbed up and trying to convince others it was all for the greater good slight controversy if I may say so ??

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mate your either after the wind up or a little bit mental, your last sentence, ,,,, I have a serious problem with authority so never listen to those that control me,,,,,,   Yet you have spent months being jabbed up and trying to convince others it was all for the greater good slight controversy if I may say so ??

Slight controversy?? Can’t make sense of that.

On 29/03/2023 at 19:50, hambone said:

Read the report into it…..see what you make off it….

2 minutes ago, VOON said:

Slight controversy?? Can’t make sense of that.

Hes saying your not making sense ie you say you have a problem with authority but bent over an done what you were told regatding covid lol

7 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Hes saying your not making sense ie you say you have a problem with authority but bent over an done what you were told regatding covid lol

Francis…..I engaged my brain and made up my mind….way I always do…..and still do….I’m in the minority here , but I still paddle my own canoe….so maybe your in the 80% and I’m in the 20%….you never answered my question re your baseless statement?

Edited by VOON