Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, VOON said:

So the jist of it is it wasnt starmers fault because the case was returned to the police from the cps,an that the police an prosecutor are mostly to blame for there lack of work?

I dont beleive that for one second that starmer didnt hear of these cases mate.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Francie, said:

So the jist of it is it wasnt starmers fault because the case was returned to the police from the cps,an that the police an prosecutor are mostly to blame for there lack of work?

I dont beleive that for one second that starmer didnt hear of these cases mate.

read the evidence as presented by the victims to give you a perspective of what they were going through.

Then look at evidentiary trail. 

What you believe Francie is irrelevant.  You can’t make unfounded scurrilous accusations with evidence…if there is evidence …..guards and jail, is the penalty…

you have evidence from the CPS it didn’t progress any further than regional prosecutor.

Boris has retracted and clarified his comments, only after a number of days, which he would not utter outside parliament for libel laws. It’s an absolute scandal that he used that as a hawarden  kite and he should be flogged like the ball of shite he is.

you can believe your conspiracies, but you shouldn’t tarnish anyone’s image with baseless claims, it demeans everything you say, unless you have evidence, and hearsay and supposition are not evidence.

The way he inveigled his way into vulnerable peoples lives is quite shocking, but it shows how easy it can be done.

3 hours ago, VOON said:

read the evidence as presented by the victims to give you a perspective of what they were going through.

Then look at evidentiary trail. 

What you believe Francie is irrelevant.  You can’t make unfounded scurrilous accusations with evidence…if there is evidence …..guards and jail, is the penalty…

you have evidence from the CPS it didn’t progress any further than regional prosecutor.

Boris has retracted and clarified his comments, only after a number of days, which he would not utter outside parliament for libel laws. It’s an absolute scandal that he used that as a hawarden  kite and he should be flogged like the ball of shite he is.

you can believe your conspiracies, but you shouldn’t tarnish anyone’s image with baseless claims, it demeans everything you say, unless you have evidence, and hearsay and supposition are not evidence.

The way he inveigled his way into vulnerable peoples lives is quite shocking, but it shows how easy it can be done.

I find it hard to beleive that starmer didnt get whiff of it,whos the cop who wrote that you posted,could she be covering for starmer?

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

It shows how easy it can be done with friends in high places and no fear of prosecution you gullible fool ?

Again gullible does fook all….. but extremely bad form to talk shit about anyone without knowing the full facts especially with a sensitive subject like that.

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

The pdf one you posted earlier an told me to read?

Alison Levitt QC….she ain’t a cop….

She quite possibly could, but the prosecutor would have to be lying and the 5-0….

But no difference what could have happened……can’t go around spouting serious allegations without proof based on belief’s or feelings……

Again note after Boris threw it out on table he recanted and went with a different meaning again.

14 hours ago, VOON said:

Again gullible does fook all….. but extremely bad form to talk shit about anyone without knowing the full facts especially with a sensitive subject like that.

Sadly mate I,m in the 20% of people capable of making my own choices and decisions unlike yourself that clearly fit the 80% majority of people that need telling what they can and can’t think, it’s quite clear to me that there has been massive cover ups from the 60s through to the current crop of bbc staff politician and several royals and only when they die does the truth slowly emerge, if you manage to last another 50 years they will open a file when no one cares anymore so easy to see why we have our pants pulled down on a daily basis with people like yourself swallowing any old shite your told by those that control you because it’s official 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1