Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

6 hours ago, VOON said:

What is the relevance Obi wan?

Hahaha 

The relevance is that flu went from 30 t0 40 million cases a year leading upto 2020 the it almost disappeared an covid cases went up to 30 million.

Could you explain what happened?

3 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Hahaha 

The relevance is that flu went from 30 t0 40 million cases a year leading upto 2020 the it almost disappeared an covid cases went up to 30 million.

The panic machine Francie .How can you scare the public without huge figures .

I’m on your side Francie so no point in try side lining me mate .You Irish spud diggers tried doing a number on me last night on the  I’ll fated cat thread which ended up with your boyfriend looking a right tit .

Theres very few on here with enough brains to get the better of me so why try .

Anyway alls forgot and forgiven as there’s a new cat thread for your hero to impress on .Let’s hope he steps up not down .

22 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Hahaha 

They didn’t catch the flu and caught the Covid…..

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Hahaha 

I have no idea Francis, please explain it to me.

Thank you and have a nice Easter..

I’m assuming you’re referring to the Andrew Bridgen tweet posted earlier

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, VOON said:

I have no idea Francis, please explain it to me.

Thank you and have a nice Easter..

I’m assuming you’re referring to the Andrew Bridgen tweet posted earlier

He means how did flu disappear ? It didn’t it was just renamed as covid lol surely you can see the light through the trees now mate. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

He means how did flu disappear ? It didn’t it was just renamed as covid lol surely you can see the light through the trees now mate. 

You mean because they target the same species, hunt in the same way, kill in the same way….they must be the same….bit like the hunting life favourite the “Big Cats” are really the old wolves and they have no differences.    I seen the light…..

Edited by VOON
Just now, VOON said:

You mean because the target the same species, hunt in the same way, kill in the same way….they must be the same….bit like the hunting life favourite the “Big Cats” are really the old wolves and they have no differences.    I seen the light…..

No drama mate, just how did flu disappear ? Does your brain not think hmmm no flu? There’s no shame in admitting they well over flung all this shit. Fair enough you got jabbed 6 times so have a lot of people, don’t mean you can’t agree and say “your right lads this was blown way out of proportion” and I probably didn’t need all these jabs as I’m fine. 

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

It makes no difference to us? Even people who have been jabbed have agreed they’ve been had over. Nobody under 70 should of been jabbed, 

@VOONhave you always have your flu jab every year ?

Never had a flu jab….can’t remember ever having a flu…probably had it or maybe had a bad cold…

but will probably get hit with a stroke or the big C within six months….

6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

No drama mate, just how did flu disappear ? Does your brain not think hmmm no flu? There’s no shame in admitting they well over flung all this shit. Fair enough you got jabbed 6 times so have a lot of people, don’t mean you can’t agree and say “your right lads this was blown way out of proportion” and I probably didn’t need all these jabs as I’m fine. 

So really may start calling this Long Flu…..

WWW.NATURE.COM

Long COVID is an often debilitating illness of severe symptoms that can develop during or following COVID-19. In this Review, Davis, McCorkell, Vogel and Topol...

1 minute ago, VOON said:

So really may start calling this Long Flu…..

WWW.NATURE.COM

Long COVID is an often debilitating illness of severe symptoms that can develop during or following COVID-19. In this Review, Davis, McCorkell, Vogel and Topol...

Mate who do you know who’s had or got any of that ? 

I never thought I needed a flu jab same as the covid jab not needed for strong able men like us lot. 

And god forbid you die over it :thumbs:

8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

It makes no difference to us? Even people who have been jabbed have agreed they’ve been had over. Nobody under 70 should of been jabbed, 

@VOONhave you always have your flu jab every year ?

WWW.BBC.COM

More than a quarter of lives lost in the pandemic came after all US adults were eligible for a vaccine.