Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

1 hour ago, VOON said:

Francis…..I engaged my brain and made up my mind….way I always do…..and still do….I’m in the minority here , but I still paddle my own canoe….so maybe your in the 80% and I’m in the 20%….you never answered my question re your baseless statement?

You said the accusations against starmer are baseless an im saying there not mate

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Francie, said:

You said the accusations against starmer are baseless an im saying there not mate

So for clarity the accusation we both referring to,  is the claim spouted by Boris Johnson in the House of Commons, that Keir Starmer failed to prosecute Jimmy Saville back when he was head off the CPS. Correct?

53 minutes ago, VOON said:

So for clarity the accusation we both referring to,  is the claim spouted by Boris Johnson in the House of Commons, that Keir Starmer failed to prosecute Jimmy Saville back when he was head off the CPS. Correct?

Yes

9 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Trump indicted …. Let the show begin motherfuckers fasten your seat belts it’s about to get bumpy 

Well he got his wish, he will do down in history as the first former president to be indicted. Infamy.

let’s see where the MAGA’s bring the battle to….

any info on what’s going down…..

3 minutes ago, VOON said:

Well he got his wish, he will do down in history as the first former president to be indicted. Infamy.

let’s see where the MAGA’s bring the battle to….

any info on what’s going down…..

Nothing will come of it,a fine maybe,there trying to stop him running at all costs in 24 but this wont do it,theyve failed

4 hours ago, Francie, said:

Nothing will come of it,a fine maybe,there trying to stop him running at all costs in 24 but this wont do it,theyve failed

It’s not stopping there, more serious indictments to follow.

It will be some trial. Let’s hear the evidence……

3 minutes ago, Francie, said:

What evidence is that there is none

Must be, a grand jury looked over and said he had a case to answer, Hence the indictment.

Witness testimony against him by tape…..

30 charges to follow…

Castello brought in as a defence witness….

has to be other evidence for the jury to review.

don’t forget Francis Trumps own words will be used as evidence….

1 minute ago, VOON said:

Must be, a grand jury looked over and said he had a case to answer, Hence the indictment.

Witness testimony against him by tape…..

30 charges to follow…

Castello brought in as a defence witness….

has to be other evidence for the jury to review.

don’t forget Francis Trumps own words will be used as evidence….

It will like the russia hoax that was proved to be porkies plus many others,im not to bothered tbh but mon well have a bet he wont get more than a fine if even,you up for it?

2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

It will like the russia hoax that was proved to be porkies plus many others,im not to bothered tbh but mon well have a bet he wont get more than a fine if even,you up for it?

You know me Francis, I’m all about the facts…..let’s hear them Tuesday….30 charges…..case actually will be hard to prove as you will have to prove criminal intent.

What’s the bet?

33 minutes ago, VOON said:

You know me Francis, I’m all about the facts…..let’s hear them Tuesday….30 charges…..case actually will be hard to prove as you will have to prove criminal intent.

What’s the bet?

Just a friendly one voon,nothing will come of it?

1 hour ago, VOON said:

I betcha Trump goes down for Jan 6 and the classified docs….

Hahahaha what will biden go down for the classified docs too

January 6 is a joke,the cctv footage that was released which the dems tried there hardest to stop shows that it was a farce,the capitol police actually walked around with people inside the buildings,lie after lie but youd expect that from the dems,why did pelosi when asked by trump to have the national guard there that day but pelosi refused huh 

Bit coincidental that the judge is a commy backed by george soros eh