Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Wheres nicepix gone anyway,can someone fill me in on his departure,is he unwell or just couldnt take the heat,even tho he advocsted for us unjabbed to be treated different il still pray for him.

An sandy an voon also,they pushed it to,they were fooled by the gov an big tech,il pray for them too?

I wouldn't pray for anyone like that, Francie.

I do remember his thoughts, feelings, beliefs etc, regarding us 'unvaxxed!!'

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

same form my sister works in hospital like listening to sandy until her daughter 15 has been in about 4 times with chest pains arm pains etc and now she has had a bad clot in her legs and has to be on apixaban for life 

Putting our differences aside, regarding dogs, Magoo, but that is just CRIMINAL''

You know it, I know it, the 'science' and the government  know it!!

Worra bunch of absolute CANTS!!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

I wouldn't pray for anyone like that, Francie.

I do remember his thoughts, feelings, beliefs etc, regarding us 'unvaxxed!!'

I know shark but if i dont forgive him an pray for him God the father will not forgive me for my sin/transgressions.

14 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Some of the people who had it really surprised me. Shows how scared and heavily influenced by the media they was. 

people like voon and sandy will never accept it even if they took a clutcher they would say it was something else 

Very sad, and very salient facts.  ?

• Like 2

welcome too China 

20 min neighbourhoods popping up in Bath now. 48 planned for the region. Checkpoint Charlie papers please society.

This country is going down quickly. We knew it would happen, but still, it feels like they have singled the UK out for the "test run" on this.

Councils in England signed up to implement '15 minute' zoning restrictions. If this is allowed to become fully enforced in Oxford - the test site - it will be like dominoes falling into line for the other areas slated for what are effectively 'climate lockdowns'. It's vital that we make our voices heard in loud opposition to this Hunger Games society insanity! ?

@astandintheparkuk

1F67ED3B-5786-46CC-9EE6-993304424FBB.png

C3E30AFA-B7DC-461C-805A-7814A5EEE96A.png

Newcastle City Council, (Labour), are bringing in a ULEZ for the city centre for " older buses, trucks, taxis, vans and other non eco vehicles ",whatever that means .

When asked if it will later encompass ALL internal combustion engined vehicles, they refused to say.

It will cost each vehicle £12:50 per day. Some businesses have already said they can't afford compliant vehicles, so the cost will have to be passed on to the customer or go out of business.

Retailers have said this will kill the High Streets, and The Eldon Square shopping centre has said it will drive customers out of the city to retail parks like the Metro Centre and Kingston Park.

Why are the council doing it ? It won't reduce pollution, it simply sends the traffic elsewhere in the area.

Who gave Councils the power to add, what is essentially, more road tax to vehicles ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Newcastle City Council, (Labour), are bringing in a ULEZ for the city centre for " older buses, trucks, taxis, vans and other non eco vehicles ",whatever that means .

When asked if it will later encompass ALL internal combustion engined vehicles, they refused to say.

It will cost each vehicle £12:50 per day. Some businesses have already said they can't afford compliant vehicles, so the cost will have to be passed on to the customer or go out of business.

Retailers have said this will kill the High Streets, and The Eldon Square shopping centre has said it will drive customers out of the city to retail parks like the Metro Centre and Kingston Park.

Why are the council doing it ? It won't reduce pollution, it simply sends the traffic elsewhere in the area.

Who gave Councils the power to add, what is essentially, more road tax to vehicles ?

Cheers.

They want to get rid of the hight street charts desolate the place the globalist plan coming together,if we dont stand up to this then were f****d climate lockdowns on the way

2 hours ago, VOON said:

Take what like a man Fanny?

Not very mature voon..

That the jabs you pushed are shite,that covid 19 is man made gain of function,an that pfizer an co has fooled you an most of the people,i must say there plan worked well but not on us all.

Will you still push pfizer jabs knowing now there lies an deceit caught on video?

• Like 4