Covid thread disappeared????

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

I met a few decent lads off this site, even got two dogs and ferrets through this forum.

But all I can say now, it’s a shadow of it former glory days. This forum is gone down the shitter. 

I often read through old posts on thepoacher.**"£$%^&*( ten years ago the content on all the forums was more to the point and hunting orientated. Now a days there is a lot more rubbish posted but I don't have to read it so just skip to any thing that interests me. As far as mods go they should work behind the scenes and just tidy up any threads and basically keep there heads down in my opinion 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I suppose everything has been talked about!

how many more threads can be “show us you’re bull x”

Said the same loads of times mate.. 

We can hunt rabbits and rats with dogs.. so how many posts about that can you put up?

There was a time when a lot of hunting posts were put up, but not so much now... hence the general section being busier... a lot of us have met outside of the forum, and yap about hunting in the real world...

This place is for a yap with like minded lads, we all know the majority have or did hunt... there ain't much to prove on that score. .. most enjoy piss taking... sometimes it goes too far but most blokes can handle it...

• Like 6
39 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I suppose everything has been talked about!

how many more threads can be “show us you’re bull x”

i find it interesting, today i read a whole thread fom 2018 about rock dogs in the terrier section and i know nothing about terrier work and have never owned one but still a great read 

• Like 4

Anything written in text format is shit compared to face to face where you can read people.  Sometimes tounge in cheek doesnt come across well . Few times ive had texts from people asking for me to come do some work for them and ive thought "these sound like right arseholes " but when i turn up their nice as pie just its just the way they come across on text . Also if you wrote down on paper the way me and my mates talked to eachother youd swear we all hated eachother.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, greg64 said:

i find it interesting, today i read a whole thread fom 2018 about rock dogs in the terrier section and i know nothing about terrier work and have never owned one but still a great read 

Theirs countless threads ive read on here that ive got no business being on . Loads of falconry stuff ive read up on and ive never had a bird . What i like about them is you can realy tell the people posting have a intense passion about their subject and that in turn imcreases my interest 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Seems like not  only have I seen the best of hunting in this country but also the best of the best hunting forum there is .I’ve been on most of them over the years but can’t seem to settle in any place ?but this .

lm banned from every other forum for basically speaking the truth ,something that’s never been penalised on here .We sort the antis out double quick ,the woke don’t stay nor the weirdos .Any c**t telling porkies is found out in the end and the forum ebbs and flows nicely ……Or did before you mods brought an ex copper on board who’s started throwing his weight around to the tune of winding up one member enough to get him a ban .

Hopefully NP will settle in otherwise I’d say he’s in for a bumpy ride which will end in him being back in civvies .

Chill out man ,you ain’t old bill no more and nobodies committing crimes on here .

• Like 8
  • Sad 1