Covid thread disappeared????

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

id say he’s the one showing threatening and abusive behaviour i’ve been a member in here 14 years never known out like it 664CD2D3-B521-498D-B1C6-F8021FE42C81.png.857013092b4242f99a0bcb6f8a37f590.png

It all sounds a bit "Kafkaesque" ;

"You have been accused of an unspecified crime, we will not tell you what this crime is, but if you commit it again, we will punish you with an unspecified punishment, that will be much worse than the unspecified punishment we already haven't punished you with ! "

FFS ! ???

PS, if you don't know who Kafka was, Astanley will tell you ?

Cheers.

• Like 1

Anyway, About this Covid thingy, My youngest lad was admitted to hospital a few weeks ago, He had developed a lesion on the 3rd part of his brain where it joins onto the spinal column, I have just read the letter that was sent from the Neurology Registrar to his Doctor, Usual medical unpronounceable stuff in the main, But one line raised an eyebrow, and i quote "  There have been no recent infective symptoms or vaccinations ("He last had the COVID vaccine more than a year ago)"  Dont know quite what to make of that TBH, 

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

"You have been accused of an unspecified crime, we will not tell you what this crime is, but if you commit it again, we will punish you with an unspecified punishment, that will be much worse than the unspecified punishment we already haven't punished you with ! "

FFS ! ???

Cheers.

Charts, the pm, as in private message, was headed with the thread title. If he thinks it is acceptable to call the Mods what he did and without a shred of evidence that a Mod had pulled the thread or why, then he needs to learn. If it had been a one off fair dos, but you know as well as me that he has been pushing the boundaries and will continue to do so. A pm ought to have been enough.  But, sadly his reaction shows it not to be the case.

7 minutes ago, paulus said:

Anyway, About this Covid thingy, My youngest lad was admitted to hospital a few weeks ago, He had developed a lesion on the 3rd part of his brain where it joins onto the spinal column, I have just read the letter that was sent from the Neurology Registrar to his Doctor, Usual medical unpronounceable stuff in the main, But one line raised an eyebrow, and i quote "  There have been no recent infective symptoms or vaccinations ("He last had the COVID vaccine more than a year ago)"  Dont know quite what to make of that TBH, 

I think only a medical pro can explain that. Hope he's OK. 

12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

FFS ! ???

Cheers.

and then me old pal mc hull has been banned chart after he was warmed but didn’t be abusive or defamatory were in this thread after the warning as he continued to be abusive ? and don’t try banning me nicepix A19E1E08-11A5-4525-9B03-024DCEE1A2F6.png.bc1263c39c0691bfcc3e20afd3cbe920.pnghe as asked me to talk gospel and put this up he’s sent me