£7,000,000 a day.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

So you put just about the worst example down?

How is it when I've worked in London I come across Brits who manage to survive on not so great wages?

Your probably right then.

Immigration is fantastic and we should all stop moaning ?

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Meanwhile as the 3rd world invaders cop £7 million sovs a day and Matt Hancock MP gets a hundred grand for being away from the job he is actually paid to do……..

WWW.BBC.COM

At least 45,000 disabled people affected this year by so-called hospitalisation rule.

Unbelievable you couldn't write it and some lads at work all they fekin moan and harp on about is them on the dole or sickness benefit they soon shut up when i mention the 7 million a day to keep the illegal invaders in hotels and the poncing MPs we have.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, FairLaw said:

Exactly, and surprisingly they manage to survive, just like they do across England.

My brothers in Deptford, pest control and his wife's a driving instructor, not great cash, brought up 3 kids. 

• Like 1

£1200 a week will see you just working to survive in my old area….you won’t be going out for dinner or having a day out or a holiday or new clothes very often, you will just be barely surviving.

Thats reality !

2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Unbelievable you couldn't write it and some lads at work all they fekin moan and harp on about is them on the dole or sickness benefit they soon shut up when i mention the 7 million a day to keep the illegal invaders in hotels and the poncing MPs we have.

Them type of people do me in mate.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Them type of people do me in mate.

They fekin mentally drain me having to work with the fekers every day the two worst culprits' are two who have carried on working despite getting their state pension in a boring mundane job sorting parcels in a warehouse.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Your probably right then.

Immigration is fantastic and we should all stop moaning ?

This isn't immigration though, it's an illegal invasion, Germany and Sweden take  0.2% of Albanians as genuine asylum seekers,we should follow suit,we are being invaded. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFDB4hS8/

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FairLaw said:

That's life, you live by your means, if you can't afford to live in an area you look to move somewhere that you can afford.

I'm not exactly living like a superstar, should be and the Mrs quit our jobs and claim benefits instead?

Why ?…….why should people leave the towns and villages and areas they grew up in and maybe their family before them because they are priced out of existence ? 
Why should they have to leave because their areas have become 3rd world dives ? 
People are living by their means and that means they are just working for the man as their lives get worse…..there is absolutely nothing right about it and no way anyone can justify it. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FairLaw said:

£1500 rent, slight exaggeration there.

The migrants seem to manage just fine so why can't the Brits?

That's the attitude through and through, let's refuse to work and sit on benefits.

Again, the stagnation of wages because of mass immigration is minimal, which means wages wouldn't be much better without them so those too lazy to work would still use the same excuses.

I'm sure you will understand that point, no?

Twelve to a fecking room and all eating out of one big pot of curry helps.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Hot-bedding, common in places like Southall, Hounslow etc. 

I believe the Roma Slovaks do the same the number of them living in small terraced houses in Rotherham and Sheffield and it's why a lot will take job's with agency's on zero hours contracts due to the number of them of working age in one house hold and then theirs working benefits they will be claiming.

• Like 1