1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Watching 15 mins live on tv and there are many creeds - colours - and religions paying their respects .

Maybe we all aint that far apart in the scheme of things just idiots on both sides drive a wedge and divide folk?

It should be zero tolerance and very stiff sentencing for anyone perpetrating serious crimes on the basis of colour ect and that goes to everyone no cop outs or using the race card.

It boils down to good folk and bad folk at the end of the day .

"It should be stiff sentencing and zero tolerance for crimes on basis of colour"

I've had my home attacked in the middle of the night by men in balaclavas because I go hunting. Should that crime, driven by pure hatred be considered less important because it wasn't committed due to hatred of colour?

People of colour and immigrants in general commit more crime than white British people. In my area in the north west ....think it's 13% non white British... I'd say 70% of magistrate court appearances are non white British....

So we treat crimes based on colour more seriously yet crimes that are committed, massively disproportionately by non white British we should see as ....good folk and bad folk and not mention race? 

Diane Abbott suggested something similar, racist crimes are zero tolerance yet crimes committed by blacks we need to treat more delicately 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

Stop and search SHOULD be aimed predominantly at black youths, simply because facts show they are more likely to be involved in knife crime and drugs.

Racial profiling SHOULD be aimed predominantly at middle eastern single men boarding a plane. Simply because they are the most likely to commit a terrorist act.

Asian taxi drivers SHOULD be targeted as the facts show they are most likely to be involved in the grooming and mass rape of white children.

That will not happen though, as the authorities are terrified of being accused of being racist.

Cheers.

• Like 14
17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Stop and search SHOULD be aimed predominantly at black youths, simply because facts show they are more likely to be involved in knife crime and drugs.

Racial profiling SHOULD be aimed predominantly at middle eastern single men boarding a plane. Simply because they are the most likely to commit a terrorist act.

Asian taxi drivers SHOULD be targeted as the facts show they are most likely to be involved in the grooming and mass rape of white children.

That will not happen though, as the authorities are terrified of being accused of being racist.

Cheers.

Ang about , that's a racist remark is that my old fruit bat, stop n search young blacks ,and it's e before the I in Keith , I thank you 

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Ang about , that's a racist remark is that my old fruit bat, stop n search young blacks ,and it's e before the I in Keith , I thank you 

Thank you for correcting my unforgivable spelling mistake, I'm forever in your debt ?

As for being racist.....no, just truthful and pragmatic.

Hope your having a nice queens funeral, I'm watching the darts ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Was talking to friends last night and I was wondering if the queen really is in that coffin on display?????? I’d like to think she is but would they risk anything ???? Some nuthouse has tried to run in?????

No she isn't inside it,it's The Queens coffin not he Queens body...

32 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Authorities petrified of being racist , shame on em all that's why we are such a mess no longer gt Britain 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

"It should be stiff sentencing and zero tolerance for crimes on basis of colour"

I've had my home attacked in the middle of the night by men in balaclavas because I go hunting. Should that crime, driven by pure hatred be considered less important because it wasn't committed due to hatred of colour?

People of colour and immigrants in general commit more crime than white British people. In my area in the north west ....think it's 13% non white British... I'd say 70% of magistrate court appearances are non white British....

So we treat crimes based on colour more seriously yet crimes that are committed, massively disproportionately by non white British we should see as ....good folk and bad folk and not mention race? 

Diane Abbott suggested something similar, racist crimes are zero tolerance yet crimes committed by blacks we need to treat more delicately 

Mate, you know the score, the lights are on, the typing fingers are working but absolutely f**k all anybody is at home ! 

It’s the normal stomach churning attempt at justifying choices that nobody is asking him to justify……total f***ing nonsense ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Come on Charts ? aren't you going to get on at him for 'thinking bad thoughts'? 

Don't be a c**t mate.......

I was polite and respectful to you.

An empty coffin and her body in a fridge, which I don't believe, by the way, is completely different to your theory that she has been dead for ages and they just announced it now to divert us from things that have been happening for months.

Who looks upset now ? 

Dont let me inside your head, there's enough madness in there already ! ??

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

well said that man exactly what alot are thinking?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Don't be a c**t mate.......

I was polite and respectful to you.

An empty coffin and her body in a fridge, which I don't believe, by the way, is completely different to your theory that she has been dead for ages and they just announced it now to divert us from things that have been happening for months.

Who looks upset now ? 

Dont let me inside your head, there's enough madness in there already ! ??

Cheers.

I'm disappointed with the C word raising it's ugly head?that's below the belt and you know it.

Upset? I don't get upset mate. Occasionally I may shed a tear when a stirring piece of classical music is played but conversing about topics such as these are easy for me to handle.

Too many 'thought police' in circulation these days. 

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I'm disappointed with the C word raising it's ugly head?that's below the belt and you know it.

Upset? I don't get upset mate. Occasionally I may shed a tear when a stirring piece of classical music is played but conversing about topics such as these are easy for me to handle.

Too many 'thought police' in circulation these days. 

Having a snide dig in my mind is being a c**t.

Dont try to patronise me or be condescending to me......

Im to old and seen too much.

As I said; I was polite and respectful to you, but that becomes difficult to keep up when you try to mug me off.

I'll leave it at that ?

Cheers.