Average age on here

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

53 this year and the one thing I notice is the second you take your foot off the gas and walking not quite so far or doing a bit less of any thing. Things slide quickly so you got keep pushing. There

early forties myself? I've met lads early 20's who will do more in a season than some would in 5,same goes for some of the older heads...theres no set rules,work ,family will dictate how much som

70, and as pert as a rutting buck ? Cant wait for the season to start and getting some serious work into the young dog ? Cheers.

Posted Images

53 this year and the one thing I notice is the second you take your foot off the gas and walking not quite so far or doing a bit less of any thing. Things slide quickly so you got keep pushing. There is a fella on youtube TA Fishing he is getting on a bit yet he sleeps in his car walks miles and fishing some long bloody sessions. Very entertaining fella too and seems nice guy. Then you got charts running around the mountains like a goat and Ray getting up to god knows what ! so that's some thing to aim for. The old saying use it or lose it is basically true 

• Like 10
2 hours ago, terryd said:

53 this year and the one thing I notice is the second you take your foot off the gas and walking not quite so far or doing a bit less of any thing. Things slide quickly so you got keep pushing. There is a fella on youtube TA Fishing he is getting on a bit yet he sleeps in his car walks miles and fishing some long bloody sessions. Very entertaining fella too and seems nice guy. Then you got charts running around the mountains like a goat and Ray getting up to god knows what ! so that's some thing to aim for. The old saying use it or lose it is basically true 

Bang on is that Terry, its an effort sometimes, but i try my best keep motivated

• Like 4

I'm 59.....

Looking at the pointless ,boring remarks from the same few on here, I'd say  some are on the 12-14 level....never got past the glib .. trying to be funny , attention seeking period of their teenage years,...the site is ruined over it,....there now that's me acting my age lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I'm 59.....

Looking at the pointless ,boring remarks from the same few on here, I'd say  some are on the 12-14 level....never got past the glib .. trying to be funny , attention seeking period of their teenage years,...the site is ruined over it,....there now that's me acting my age lol

You can always not log on mate