up the lionesses

57 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

And black people playing for West Ham are OK too. 

Hypocritical or what?

This thread is nearly as hypocritical as the 'it's time to fight' thread.

Nearly, but not quite.

Hypocrisy everywhere.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope it does get more girls out playing sports, the shit young girls seem to put up with these days with social media, having to look a certain way, stupid pouting pictures, the need to be liked by

Posted Images

13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

You got it bad Gnash mate .

I suppose woman’s tennis is shite too .

Your protesting just a little too much mate like there’s a hormone imbalance or something .

You can always switch of and get outside and do a bit of hunting ,remember that mate ,outdoors instead of stuck in front the box .Age is no barrier on that .

If ladies footy is the quality I watched the other day then I’m all for it and as for it being pushed on us lol ? 

Diversity isn’t the same mate ,woman have always been here whilst the brown faces havnt .The word your looking for is equality .

My work place is full of it and I’m all for it tbh .

The days of telling them what to do are long gone .

You couldn’t have chosen a worse example then womens tennis as a comparative to make . 

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Good post’ Eastcoast is that Beefy .

That's me before I went vegan and started my pilates  classes... not really, to my shame I don't know the lad's name. I just Googled "fat Geordie" and knew this image would come up.

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

f**k I thought we were mates.....??

yes Daniel, i thought we were mates to, smash ya face in, lol i was gonna send thee a voucher from gregs, entiitled you to a free pastie of your choice and drink, you can bugger off now ?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

yes Daniel, i thought we were mates to, smash ya face in, lol i was gonna send thee a voucher from gregs, entiitled you to a free pastie of your choice and drink, you can bugger off now ?

His diet is bad enough. I've bought him some multivitamins I'm going to force feed him with at the fishing competition. Every time he put a post on what's cooking my arteries block up just looking at it 

25 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

His diet is bad enough. I've bought him some multivitamins I'm going to force feed him with at the fishing competition. Every time he put a post on what's cooking my arteries block up just looking at it 

Don't hate... Appreciate ? I have an above average fast metabolism,I'm wormed regular and always active?DSC_2722.JPG.d43e51d02b1ac3ef2091d40481f5a39b.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1