up the lionesses

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

lol you keep coming out with that line just to remind everyone your the sites self proclaimed alpha male ????

ffs 

Actually Stiffy ,Im very happy to be the equal of any woman mate .

Work with them and you realise they are as strong minded if not  more so than any man and some physically too .

I don’t understand the need to belittle women when the man undoubtably  has his week points as we all do .

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope it does get more girls out playing sports, the shit young girls seem to put up with these days with social media, having to look a certain way, stupid pouting pictures, the need to be liked by

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Actually Stiffy ,Im very happy to be the equal of any woman mate .

Work with them and you realise they are as strong minded if not  more so than any man and some physically too .

I don’t understand the need to belittle women when the man undoubtably  has his week points as we all do .

I've worked with them. And no matter how strong minded they are when push comes to shove at the sharp end they are nowhere to be seen. 

• Haha 1
On 02/08/2022 at 09:41, WILF said:

There’s lots being forced on us mate, 22 Nordic looking birds kicking a football is the least of my worries.

Least we didn’t have to put up with the puke inducing “our brave 3 lions” like we did last year or whenever with that f***ing pigmy Saka and the other two when they couldn’t take a f***ing penalty ! 

There’s all this diversity shite being forced on us all over the show mate, I’m quiet surprised you can’t take a bit of joy from our own doing well at something without having to have some Zulu shoe horned into the equation ?

As I said, it worked for me anyway.

I take as much joy from the womens England football team winning as i do from the England womens rugby,netball or any other womens sport im not interested in.....comparing to the diversity forced on us in mens football isnt even a comparison as we've watched mens football all our lives......my point is womens football has been around for 50 years and we never gave a shit about it but now mainstream media and lefty luvvies have artificially thrust it into our lives we're all going to sit and pretend something good is happening....im just not falling for it mate.

• Like 2
On 02/08/2022 at 06:32, foxdropper said:

You got it bad Gnash mate .

I suppose woman’s tennis is shite too .

Your protesting just a little too much mate like there’s a hormone imbalance or something .

You can always switch of and get outside and do a bit of hunting ,remember that mate ,outdoors instead of stuck in front the box .Age is no barrier on that .

If ladies footy is the quality I watched the other day then I’m all for it and as for it being pushed on us lol ? 

Diversity isn’t the same mate ,woman have always been here whilst the brown faces havnt .The word your looking for is equality .

My work place is full of it and I’m all for it tbh .

The days of telling them what to do are long gone .

Grow up pal sport is just about the only thing i have a telly for i think im entitled to have a moan about a complete nonsense that im now going to have to pay to not watch !

Yes women have always been here as their football has been for the last 50 years but you only gave a shit about it when it was put on you......you call it equality and of course that makes you a truly fine citizen to the lefty luvvies that pulled you in but to me you are just a bit of a gullible prick....no offence like ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Grow up pal sport is just about the only thing i have a telly for i think im entitled to have a moan about a complete nonsense that im now going to have to pay to not watch !

Yes women have always been here as their football has been for the last 50 years but you only gave a shit about it when it was put on you......you call it equality and of course that makes you a truly fine citizen to the lefty luvvies that pulled you in but to me you are just a bit of a gullible prick....no offence like ?

Youve just proved my point Gnash .I’m no lefty lover nor am I a woke citizen .

Dinosaurs like you will die out leaving the world a better place .

I don’t give a damn about ladies football ,not a jot but I’ll stand up for their right to play it and be seen .

As this is a hunting site I thought maybe you had some connection to it but maybe I’m wrong and your just a sad old man with a grump on .

29 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Dinosaurs like you will die out leaving the world a better place .

I don’t give a damn about ladies football ,not a jot but I’ll stand up for their right to play it and be seen .

Dont think anyone has said women shouldnt play football, just some dont have a interest in it.

I was at a BBQ Saturday one of the girls there plays women football to a high standard and they were all saying how great it was and how they should be paid the same as the men, how most of the Lionesses could get into the premeirship etc etc. I didnt say a lot as I knew any alternative view would be shot down even just saying "I'm not interested in womens football" produces your a dinosaur response like yours.

Any way after about 15minutes they could see I didnt contribute to the how great womens football is so Im brought in to the conversation by a direct question on if I watched it. I respond "nope but its great they won the tournament, its just a shame that its likely to get highjacked by men identifying as women in a few years like swimming and cycling are at the moment causing a lot of women to pack up the sport because they cant compete. But it shouldnt make a jot of difference as the the womens team is as good as the mens according to everyone here".

The conversation changed rather quickly and I dont think I will be invited to another BBQ again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

There are lots of sport going on: golf, cricket, boxing........  I don't want to watch it. Same with women's football. The problem with women's football is that the tv companies and newspaper editors think that we should be made to watch it.

We are forced to encounter it because they smuggle it into everyday sports coverage. You read a headline like Man City make a bid for Williams and only after you have clicked the link do you realise its women's football. That is my gripe. By all means cover it, but stop trying to pretend that it is as popular as men's footy. At the moment it ranks alongside tiddly winks and curling.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

There are lots of sport going on: golf, cricket, boxing........  I don't want to watch it. Same with women's football. The problem with women's football is that the tv companies and newspaper editors think that we should be made to watch it.

We are forced to encounter it because they smuggle it into everyday sports coverage. You read a headline like Man City make a bid for Williams and only after you have clicked the link do you realise its women's football. That is my gripe. By all means cover it, but stop trying to pretend that it is as popular as men's footy. At the moment it ranks alongside tiddly winks and curling.

??????????????  I get some of what you are saying, but seeing as they filled Wembley, I think the womens game has the edge on Tiddlywinks for popularity! :):thumbs:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Deker said:

??????????????  I get some of what you are saying, but seeing as they filled Wembley, I think the womens game has the edge on Tiddlywinks for popularity! :):thumbs:

There would have been a lot of people in Wembley who have no interest in football. They were supporting women.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

There would have been a lot of people in Wembley who have no interest in football. They were supporting women.

:hmm::hmm::hmm: So a lot had no interest in Football, but spent money on tickets and endured the horror and expense of travelling to Wembley just to support women????

Lets be clear, I am not flying the flag for women or their football, neither am I for one second suggesting they are better than the men, the equivalent male team shouldn't struggle to much against them, despite the fact most top flight male footballers are Prima Donnas worried about their image.

I found the womens Euros entertaining and far more skilful that I would have expected, simple as!

:thumbs:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Deker said:

:hmm::hmm::hmm: So a lot had no interest in Football, but spent money on tickets and endured the horror and expense of travelling to Wembley just to support women????

Lets be clear, I am not flying the flag for women or their football, neither am I for one second suggesting they are better than the men, the equivalent male team shouldn't struggle to much against them, despite the fact most top flight male footballers are Prima Donnas worried about their image.

I found the womens Euros entertaining and far more skilful that I would have expected, simple as!

:thumbs:

Touche!  ?

First and foremost I was happy to see English people do well at something, and especially against the Germans at Wembley.

However, all football is good football if it promotes and strengthens the game, if it raises standards, makes them provide better facilities, gets organisations investing in the game…..who plays don’t matter as long as they play.

Keeping as many people as possible involved and interested in the game is what keeps it alive, the more the merrier as far as I’m concerned. 

Nobody is forced to watch any of this stuff, be it mens or womens, but if it means 10 new 4g pitches in towns or city’s and if it means 100 newly qualified UEFA B or A coaches working in the grass roots games then good. 

Ultimately, grass roots football is always going to be about someone’s dad or mum stepping up to help……if it gives those people better access to more elite type things and proper facilities then good.

My old non league side in my old town has 22 youth teams from 5 to 17……a woman did that ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1