up the lionesses

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

can you remember the goals we would get as a kid stiff as soon as you belted the ball the net ripped ? infuriating 

tree and a jacket or drain was the goals always going for post(tree) and in ? 

in a game you got a yeboah bar and in it was like winning the lottery ? 

What the f**k were nets 

we just used my mates brothers orien bonnet 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope it does get more girls out playing sports, the shit young girls seem to put up with these days with social media, having to look a certain way, stupid pouting pictures, the need to be liked by

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

you can say that about anything . I’ve done things in my life that they can’t do . Or you . So I’m not getting the correlative ? Not too long ago in the uk there was two people who could do my job . 

it ain’t any form of jealousy or anything , it’s just bummed up to be something it isn’t .

I pay enough and watch enough sports to appreciate anything of a quality that deserves professional accolades and plaudits . 

it’s like an Ironman Olympic competitor being equated with a punter plodding round a tough mudder. The things are the same basically but vastly disparate . 

I bet you was well pissed when Tim Peake just pipped you at selection...

48 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It is tgh same with the paraplegic games. They cannot possibly have contestants with differing disabilities competing equally. It is a farce. The success of the women's football team cannot be denied. But I don't want to watch it and their success means that there will be less mens PL footy on BBC to give more air time to women's footy. Sky Sports must be rubbing their hands in glee!

Totally agree its complete f****n nonsense.....ive got no problem with women playing football but putting it on national telly and ramming it down our throats like its the most natural thing in the world and exactly the same as mens football to me is just a political angle at diversity/equality and all that bollocks......all this " they are at the top of their sport " so what !!....who wants to watch good things done badly....plenty of people are at the top of their sport but they dont get on the telly because nobody gives a f**k about it.....lets be straight womens football is aimed at children/lefties and soft gullible men desperately trying to be " progressive "....its embarrassing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Totally agree its complete f****n nonsense.....ive got no problem with women playing football but putting it on national telly and ramming it down our throats like its the most natural thing in the world and exactly the same as mens football to me is just a political angle at diversity/equality and all that bollocks......all this " they are at the top of their sport " so what !!....who wants to watch good things done badly....plenty of people are at the top of their sport but they dont get on the telly because nobody gives a f**k about it.....lets be straight womens football is aimed at children/lefties and soft gullible men desperately trying to be " progressive "....its embarrassing.

Well, I have to say squire, you are probably the first person ever to accuse me of trying to be progressive ! ? 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You are quite butch! 

My favourite "sports" are darts, snooker and football, in that order.

I never watch women's darts, snooker or football for the simple reason I want to be entertained by watching the worlds best.

Obviously there are women who are the worlds best in the women's versions of those sports, but they aren't THE best in those sports.

Cheers.

• Like 3