Best looking lurcher on thl.....

3 minutes ago, Chaff said:

You must have been well chuffed that your plan worked out, did the whole litter go to the right people and all successful hunters

A couple went as pets to friends of the Mrs, A couple went to Wales, one whippty bitch went to a mate up the road and the other 2 were sold, one made an half decent bitch i was since told, the other dog i have no idea about, The thing is expected my dogs to do multiple things, from lamping, to working on the beating line. Pigeon shooting. Rough shooting, and working other things. Some excelled as certain things and others were just average, Thinking back the best dog i ever owned was average at all of them things But i never witnessed another dog that was able to better him at being average Lol

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young dog ready for his second season 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, paulus said:

A couple went as pets to friends of the Mrs, A couple went to Wales, one whippty bitch went to a mate up the road and the other 2 were sold, one made an half decent bitch i was since told, the other dog i have no idea about, The thing is expected my dogs to do multiple things, from lamping, to working on the beating line. Pigeon shooting. Rough shooting, and working other things. Some excelled as certain things and others were just average, Thinking back the best dog i ever owned was average at all of them things But i never witnessed another dog that was able to better him at being average Lol

Nice one, my old boy well... he had strong HPR or just HP  I'm not blaming the dog , I'm hoping the more sighthound in my next will be a bit  more easier to work with for me lol  As to try and recognize the traits of all types disciplines in say a multi bitza well...

Where you were able to tick all the boxes with a much smaller amount of breeds in the mix.

👍

19 hours ago, Chaff said:

Nice one, my old boy well... he had strong HPR or just HP  I'm not blaming the dog , I'm hoping the more sighthound in my next will be a bit  more easier to work with for me lol  As to try and recognize the traits of all types disciplines in say a multi bitza well...

Where you were able to tick all the boxes with a much smaller amount of breeds in the mix.

👍

Oure luck Lol

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull & she's done plenty of graft,those who know the bitch knows what she's done & capable of,she's 8 year's old now so her best day's are probably behind her but she doesn't know that,she was out just last night doing what she does. 

IMG_20210603_103828.jpg

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...