On 29/07/2022 at 16:05, dytkos said:

I've got beauty where a fella tries to commit suicide in a car, puts the shotty under his chin and fires, splits his face in half but he's still alive, see the breath coming out of his neck as he's groaning? 

Don't watch those cruelty ones though ?

Cheers, D.

I read a thing about stuff like that a while ago - apparently a lot of people get it wrong when they try to commit suicide like that......... it said that they'll either do what you saw in the video or, put it too far forward at the temple and blow their eyes out.

......... either way, it sounds like a nightmare. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't open any of that shit...

And that is what you are calling entertainment and then you wonder why the world is going to shit, , reap what you sow people.........

Mess with your head all that, remember you can’t unsee it and it’s always there buried in your brain ! 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Kids need regime and routine, drinking on the streets with a child in a pram surrounded by homosexual and lesbian revellers sounds like a vicky pollard inspired nightmare, the kids future is mapped out ?

Never did tb25 any harm

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

oh ..I got a smack in the chops an all...first time for a while....I should have ducked...lol

From the child's mother? Or a proud pride reveller? 

• Haha 1
Just now, Jonjon79 said:

I read a thing about stuff like that a while ago - apparently a lot of people get it wrong when they try to commit suicide like that......... it said that they'll either do what you saw in the video or, put it too far forward at the temple and blow their eyes out.

Yeh I seen that vid.

also a chap I know ...did similar he used to have a stall on Melton cattle market...selling hunting stuff...he moved the gun at the last moment..and blew part of his face away...

Just now, mackem said:

From the child's mother? Or a proud pride reveller? 

f***ing 50 year old bloke...who got his ribs tickeled and half choked out then cops came and cuffed him...but we didn't want to press charges and they f****d him off

• Sad 1
24 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I remember a lucky lucky ..getting a hiding of a big Norwegian guy....

20 mins later there's 10 lucky's...battering him half to death in a bar..not 20 metres from where I was working....he was a f***ing mess...I mean really battered...

A mate and me got really lucky once when I first moved here. A running battle up the rambla with about 30 Pakistani blokes. Only saved because we managed to get to the top (plaza Cataluña) where all the police were. No police, we would’ve been done for! 

13 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yeh I seen that vid.

also a chap I know ...did similar he used to have a stall on Melton cattle market...selling hunting stuff...he moved the gun at the last moment..and blew part of his face away...

Thankfully that was just a book that I read - no pictures,  the descriptions were bad enough.

35 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

or, put it too far forward at the temple and blow their eyes out.

:laugh: Sorry. But, that just cracks me up!

32 minutes ago, TOMO said:

he moved the gun at the last moment..and blew part of his face away...

What's known, in the ER, as " A Flincher " :yes:

i was in shanghi  a few years ago , stayed on the bund side  but spent most of the time accross the river in pudong  , anyway came from the hotel one morning to get the ferry accross to pudong  truck ran a old boy over  squished him in the middle of the street  no one stopped they just drove around him , his bike was on the side of the street  , hey ho next thing someone comes out of a alley  way  took one look at the quished shap  grabed his bike and ran off  .

1 hour ago, riohog said:

i was in shanghi  a few years ago , stayed on the bund side  but spent most of the time accross the river in pudong  , anyway came from the hotel one morning to get the ferry accross to pudong  truck ran a old boy over  squished him in the middle of the street  no one stopped they just drove around him , his bike was on the side of the street  , hey ho next thing someone comes out of a alley  way  took one look at the quished shap  grabed his bike and ran off  .

You sure that wasn’t Liverpool?  Grab his shoes too la ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

A bloke I know who I used to do a lot of hunting with done similar he put the 12g on his temple pulled the trigger slipped it blew the front and top of his head off, amazingly he survived he was in a coma for a long while now he is confined to a wheelchair paralysed down one whole side of his body and he’s only got half a head which he keeps covered permanently with a hat.

Sad sad state of affairs but he should never have been granted a shotgun certificate. 

On 29/07/2022 at 09:15, SINDASOX said:

I don't want to see them either.

Started watching one once where a gang had this guy tied up and they were cutting his arms and that off while he was alive.

They also had a dog there which was eating him away in between his legs.

I knocked it off, i don't want to see stuff like that. 

SINDASOX. 

I see that one nice looking dog though 

4 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

A bloke I know who I used to do a lot of hunting with done similar he put the 12g on his temple pulled the trigger slipped it blew the front and top of his head off, amazingly he survived he was in a coma for a long while now he is confined to a wheelchair paralysed down one whole side of his body and he’s only got half a head which he keeps covered permanently with a hat.

Sad sad state of affairs but he should never have been granted a shotgun certificate. 

That's bad news mate - it sounds like the poor bloke might have been better off if he'd succeeded with his original plan.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's bad news mate - it sounds like the poor bloke might have been better off if he'd succeeded with his original plan.

Definitely would have been better, he had it all 2 Patterdales a lurcher ferrets he also kept cockerels and other birds also a wife who didn’t mind what he got up to but all that went to shit in an instant, there is a bit of a story behind it all but not for on here, life I suppose or we wouldn’t all be discussing similar stuff on here.

• Like 1