• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't open any of that shit...

And that is what you are calling entertainment and then you wonder why the world is going to shit, , reap what you sow people.........

Mess with your head all that, remember you can’t unsee it and it’s always there buried in your brain ! 

Posted Images

Perhaps it's good to see what the third world backward scum are getting up to ,however grim ,then we wouldn't let them in and live along side them ! 

Well it's a good idea ,but just a bit to late ,their here ! You can see their third world behaviour on your local news ! Daily ! 

11 hours ago, TOMO said:

oh I forgot about the delight of the morning ....looked like a road through rainforest...south east Asia ..south America...anyway a chap just out for a casual stroll ...as he gets closer to the camera....you can see he's carrying a human head in one hand...and a machete in other...all casual like..lol

It looks like his missus doesn't it, perhaps she didn't have his tea ready.

12 hours ago, TOMO said:

this mornings video nasty was guys on motorbikes robbing people in Brazil....but before they could finish the robberies ...some chap in a car would run them over....not just one incident either....multiple times...

I got the feeling this was some kind of epidemic in   Brazil...and it's citizens were fighting back...

Think I had that today. When they break one of the legs and he’s hopping around? 

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

There's just been a disabled Nigerian looky looky man beaten to death in Italy while selling on the street, no one intervened, onlookers filmed it on their mobiles. 

I remember a lucky lucky ..getting a hiding of a big Norwegian guy....

20 mins later there's 10 lucky's...battering him half to death in a bar..not 20 metres from where I was working....he was a f***ing mess...I mean really battered...

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I remember a lucky lucky ..getting a hiding of a big Norwegian guy....

20 mins later there's 10 lucky's...battering him half to death in a bar..not 20 metres from where I was working....he was a f***ing mess...I mean really battered...

Be interesting to see how Italy reacts to this, one report says the Italian also robbed the guy? Another says the Nigerian made inappropriate comments to the Italian guys lady, who really knows the trigger. 

WWW-DAILYMAIL-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

Police in Italy have arrested a 32-year-old man following the murder of a Nigerian street...

must admit we had an eventfull Saturday on the door...it was gay pride in Nottingham on Saturday...so every twat was out celebrating...

a first for me ..was seeing a big fat bird arrested...who was drinking outside the bar next door..late at night 10 pm...with a baby in a pram..for fucks sake...

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

must admit we had an eventfull Saturday on the door...it was gay pride in Nottingham on Saturday...so every twat was out celebrating...

a first for me ..was seeing a big fat bird arrested...who was drinking outside the bar next door..late at night 10 pm...with a baby in a pram..for fucks sake...

Kids need regime and routine, drinking on the streets with a child in a pram surrounded by homosexual and lesbian revellers sounds like a vicky pollard inspired nightmare, the kids future is mapped out ?

Just now, mackem said:

Kids need regime and routine, drinking on the streets with a child in a pram surrounded by homosexual and lesbian revellers sounds like a vicky pollard inspired nightmare, the kids future is mapped out ?

the bar next door is a notts forest bar....they had there new signing turn up earlier in the day...parked his lambo in the taxi rank and got a ticket ...lol...he can aford it....