7 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

Feck all wrong with petbull x grey …. Might not catch feck all ( mine won’t be) but he wouldn’t be getting smashed … he’d be smashing the lightweight big time 

we’re not talking your neighbours cat mate 😂 

• Haha 1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

I don't know why you have quoted me, when you are talking about mC ? But a couple of old sayings spring to mind; One about people in glass houses, the other about kettles, pots and black ! 😂

Quick hurry, whilst we got all them coursing cnuts on same thread we should lock it an throw it away, hopefully we get rid them all in a oner 😁

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

f****d for next run just give them half hour 😂 

real uns i seen stop 2 f****d spot  another jog after it keeping it in sight get breath back  get it up from we’re it seen it go stop that un absolute killers 

3456FB2E-4BE7-4971-BC4F-E9D3A6F98567.jpeg

• Haha 6
51 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

f****d for next run just give them half hour 😂 

real uns i seen stop 2 f****d spot  another jog after it keeping it in sight get breath back  get it up from we’re it seen it go stop that un absolute killers 

Hully, will you give me permission to use that quote in a book I'm contemplating writing, provisionally called "Tales From The Beer Tent" !😂👍!

Cheers.

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Hully, will you give me permission to use that quote in a book I'm contemplating writing, provisionally called "Tales From The Beer Tent" !😂👍!

Cheers.

Oh god the beer tent 🙈

12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Oh god the beer tent 🙈

I have an alternative title for the book, if you like alliteration;

"Fantasies From The Fens".

It's a work in progress 👍

Cheers.

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Told you, charts, he seems a nice enough lad, but he's well past redemption.

My fount of knowledge runneth over, and, yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.  🤓

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

chart i don’t lie mate 😂 

• Like 1

Hull you keep a very good yard with more than capable runners 😉 but any half decent bull x would finish any coursing bred in a breathe 😉  your out and about and amongst it and your dog would be welcome in any yard that's a fact but a bull x is a different animal  in what it brings horses for courses hull 

• Like 1
On 11/05/2022 at 19:09, Casey97 said:

Are saluki x greyhounds any good on different terrain for rabbits, Warrens or woodlands or are they just good on flat long ground 

Listen to me I have her trust me ... take all game bar pig .. tbh  I was blessed with her as iv seen endless amount of dogs out mooching between me an many friends and the more I seen I realised I was blessed with my birth pal 😂.. she might not suit other men like everything .she not an exceptionall do but she a very good honest dog. Good obedience speed anticipation drive and gives 110 percent for me to be fair .... saluki are a funny oul breed I remember reading in one my books they really like to please the alpha (me). They also pick who is there alpha in a house hold just say for instance you bring pup home he or she could take to/pick some other family member in said house to please if you get me .. they don't just please the hand that feeds them let's say... for instance your dog could pick your misses to be her master and still be normal with you training out out mooching but then if your your misses starts training her an goes out mooching you'll see a totally different dog fact .they a peculiar breed they pick you you don't pick them ....any one with saluki Cross will see these traits in them every man knows there own dog ... Read up on the breed .... as for the bulls they just do what fork they want 😂😂😂too head strong pigs 👍

Screenshot_20220513-010250_WhatsApp.jpg

post-93982-0-75199500-1450313484.jpg.1cbfa68bc144288c3bf37389b3b899f7.jpg

20171026_013804-1.jpg.aba0f1d17449daa0a8e76d3ae0fc01bd.jpg.a4e43bd18eb3c26a78fbeb627d0b0186.jpg

post-93982-0-40316200-1451283401.png

post-93982-0-43817900-1451278115.png

• Like 2
Just now, delboy_187 said:

Listen to me I have her trust me ... take all game bar pig .. tbh  I was blessed with her as iv seen endless amount of dogs out mooching between me an many friends and the more I seen I realised I was blessed with my birth pal 😂.. she might not suit other men like everything .she not an exceptionall do but she a very good honest dog. Good obedience speed anticipation drive and gives 110 percent for me to be fair .... saluki are a funny oul breed I remember reading in one my books they really like to please the alpha (me). They also pick who is there alpha in a house hold just say for instance you bring pup home he or she could take to/pick some other family member in said house to please if you get me .. they don't just please the hand that feeds them let's say... for instance your dog could pick your misses to be her master and still be normal with you training out out mooching but then if your your misses starts training her an goes out mooching you'll see a totally different dog fact .they a peculiar breed they pick you you don't pick them ....any one with saluki Cross will see these traits in them every man knows there own dog ... Read up on the breed .... as for the bulls they just do what fork they want 😂😂😂too head strong pigs 👍

Screenshot_20220513-010250_WhatsApp.jpg

post-93982-0-75199500-1450313484.jpg.1cbfa68bc144288c3bf37389b3b899f7.jpg

20171026_013804-1.jpg.aba0f1d17449daa0a8e76d3ae0fc01bd.jpg.a4e43bd18eb3c26a78fbeb627d0b0186.jpg

post-93982-0-40316200-1451283401.png

post-93982-0-43817900-1451278115.png

Night time. day time ferreting. Charlie..live to hand .I genuinely only done a lot of obedience with her ... an put quarry up in front of her she done rest her self ....I will be honest only fault she have is she lacking mouth tbh ... she won't do 2or 3s Charlie a night to be fair .but as said she perfect for me might not be worth a fag to someone else 🤷

• Like 1