• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

I don't know why you have quoted me, when you are talking about mC ? But a couple of old sayings spring to mind; One about people in glass houses, the other about kettles, pots and black ! 😂

Quick hurry, whilst we got all them coursing cnuts on same thread we should lock it an throw it away, hopefully we get rid them all in a oner 😁

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

i be here mate we are 5 month off start october older dogs 

me pups already are hunting up and about mate i want that in em from young when a hare shakes a dog it needs to find it again 

When a hare shakes them lol If your up on fens mate your dog shouldn't be getting shaked off only if its round farm equipment or down a hole on edge of land. Even on land like swynefleet or spaldington or howden you shouldn't be getting shaken off lol. You don't need to teach a pup to hunt up because a hare might shake it off. Out coursing they will soon twig on at the right age will the dog. But you ask any coursing or none coursing a dog f****n off hunting up is a head burner..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

When a hare shakes them lol If your up on fens mate your dog shouldn't be getting shaked off only if its round farm equipment or down a hole on edge of land. Even on land like swynefleet or spaldington or howden you shouldn't be getting shaken off lol. You don't need to teach a pup to hunt up because a hare might shake it off. Out coursing they will soon twig on at the right age will the dog. But you ask any coursing or none coursing a dog f****n off hunting up is a head burner..

some of the best dogs to ever run would hunt up kill one after the other would they not ? i don’t only run big open land bangers i love to run tricky spots aswell a good one will kill em on all land 

i need more than a dog with good stamina that i just run on deserts with 

a dog that comes back as soon as it looses sight id be asking me self did it really want to kill it

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

land close to me 😂 the land you run in 30mins from me doncaster scunthorpe all close 😂 

coursing they will quarter a field and come when i call em 

dogs down from sankey stuff seem to have good noses don’t they 

my pups been in out a woods  cover  over dykes in our bushes full pelt chasing about since they had there jabs then things get up nose starts working by 10 month old they have entered there self i just let nature take it’s course 😂 it really is that easy 😂 

Good noses was a c**t for f****n off 

Edited by Bangersanmash
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

some of the best dogs to ever run would hunt up kill one after the other would they not ? i don’t only run big open land bangers i love to run tricky spots aswell a good one will kill em on all land 

i need more than a dog with good stamina that i just run on deserts with 

a dog that comes back as soon as it looses sight id be asking me self did it really want to kill it

Would they f**k if your coursing for money an your dog kills one then pulls another up on same slip it doesn't mean it's on your score card that you've killed two out of the match. It's just unlucky that your dogs guna be f****d for its next slip. This is what a mean by proper coursing men an lads thinking there coursing men. No body in the right mind would be chuffed about there dog huntin up after putting a decent run in. But when my dogs have put a decent run in the past , they've just stood over the quarry mouthing it or brought it back to me. 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?

You saying them sankey dogs have good noses. That c**t just f****d off for half hour or would pull one up an us lads would be thinkin wtf. Just come all this way an not getting a run because his dogs an ignorant c**t 

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Would they f**k if your coursing for money an your dog kills one then pulls another up on same slip it doesn't mean it's on your score card that you've killed two out of the match. It's just unlucky that your dogs guna be f****d for its next slip. This is what a mean by proper coursing men an lads thinking there coursing men. No body in the right mind would be chuffed about there dog huntin up after putting a decent run in. But when my dogs have put a decent run in the past , they've just stood over the quarry mouthing it or brought it back to me. 

f****d for next run just give them half hour 😂 

real uns i seen stop 2 f****d spot  another jog after it keeping it in sight get breath back  get it up from we’re it seen it go stop that un absolute killers 

You saying them sankey dogs have good noses. That c**t just f****d off for half hour or would pull one up an us lads would be thinkin wtf. Just come all this way an not getting a run because his dogs an ignorant c**t 

the man had real uns same as nuttal stamina packed dogs bred from quality id take them type a dogs any day a the week 

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?

I had a sankey dog out of Oscar. Which a sold to kipper mustard round cover he once put this run In round some sloe Berry bushes thick cover an a thought there's no way he's got this hare. Cover at least 300 yard in length an deep about 20 yards set back which led onto another bit of land. A ran round  to the other side of the cover an he was there with it face all bust up ran that for about 3 mins that day. Then another time over howden way near that river at bottom on the field at bottom near the out buildings there some long cover there just before that sheep field at bottom. All you could see was his head a was stood near them out building ran that for about 4 mins  killed it . One of lads who was out that day from Manchester way seen him run in that cover an was shocked. Lads have permission over there from him on that pig farm. Like a say come Jan will have a Spin 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1

[BANNED TEXT] am off for a cupa char mc an watch abit of telly In abit lad a can't stay on here all nite chatting bubbles about coursing when there's nearly 8 months away. Its same shit year in year out on here come summer. 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

it’s not but  it’s funny when you see a jacking cur coursing bred as lads say smash one up and have it with its tail tucked 😂 like i say 90 percent are petbulls x grey 😂 

Feck all wrong with petbull x grey …. Might not catch feck all ( mine won’t be) but he wouldn’t be getting smashed … he’d be smashing the lightweight big time 

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

So you don’t want a dog hunting through cover to carry on the course the other side? 

He's on about hunting up ie meaning dog or pup running all over like a daft c**t pulling hares up on the land without being slipped on them just mooching . It's not a spaniel it's a sighthound there's a big difference from your dog following the hare through cover on the course to that he mentioning. 

8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

[BANNED TEXT] am off for a cupa char mc an watch abit of telly In abit lad a can't stay on here all nite chatting bubbles about coursing when there's nearly 8 months away. Its same shit year in year out on here come summer. 

sound bangers we get out first week a jan your booked in 😂 i don’t show up i’ll never come on sight again 😂 i be out soon annealed older dog a bit a free running once dark 

He's on about hunting up ie meaning dog or pup running all over like a daft c**t pulling hares up on the land without being slipped on them just mooching . It's not a spaniel it's a sighthound there's a big difference from your dog following the hare through cover on the course to that he mentioning. 

hare clap bangers when they think there away a good nose gets in back up