Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

read what i’ve put my dog in fine in the motor as lads on here who have put dogs in the boot with him know 

once  it’s killed for 10 mins after he will be differnet 

You didn't say that you said a like an aggressive dog 

 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

read what i’ve put my dog in fine in the motor as lads on here who have put dogs in the boot with him know 

once  it’s killed for 10 mins after he will be differnet 

You said a like a male that's nasty. An I said there's nothing clever about a dog that's a c**t once it's killed. It means that when it was a pup its had fight for its scran. Which I'd knock that out of them straight away. It just doesn't happen that aggressiveness at meal time or when they've got hold of prey. Or the dogs have been doubled up an the c**ts gone for other dog. Because who in right mind would walk upto another dog on the land that's just put a kill in with another dog. Al tell you who a simple c**t. An like you've been told it's not an accomplishment a saluki x knocking a bull x about. Your lucky the bull x didn't want a doo lol. Otherwise you would of been f****d mc. 

  • Like 3
Link to post

  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

I don't know why you have quoted me, when you are talking about mC ? But a couple of old sayings spring to mind; One about people in glass houses, the other about kettles, pots and black ! 😂

Quick hurry, whilst we got all them coursing cnuts on same thread we should lock it an throw it away, hopefully we get rid them all in a oner 😁

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You didn't say that you said a like an aggressive dog 

 

You said a like a male that's nasty. An I said there's nothing clever about a dog that's a c**t once it's killed. It means that when it was a pup its had fight for its scran. Which I'd knock that out of them straight away. It just doesn't happen that aggressiveness at meal time or when they've got hold of prey. Or the dogs have been doubled up an the c**ts gone for other dog. Because who in right mind would walk upto another dog on the land that's just put a kill in with another dog. Al tell you who a simple c**t. An like you've been told it's not an accomplishment a saluki x knocking a bull x about. Your lucky the bull x didn't want a doo lol. Otherwise you would of been f****d mc. 

i do like a dog with that nastyness about em 

i doesn’t mean it’s had to fight for it’s scran 

hopefully one day your around a real un you see they have abit a madness to em feral eat odd un especially when young some don’t show any emotion and only every wag tail when killing expressionless other wise

why would i a been f****d mate 😂 i’m not fighting with the bull x 😂 

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

it’s not but  it’s funny when you see a jacking cur coursing bred as lads say smash one up and have it with its tail tucked 😂 like i say 90 percent are petbulls x grey 😂 

🤣 scarecrow 

Link to post
Just now, mC HULL said:

i do like a dog with that nastyness about em 

i doesn’t mean it’s had to fight for it’s scran 

hopefully one day your around a real un you see they have abit a madness to em feral eat odd un especially when young some don’t show any emotion and only every wag tail when killing expressionless other wise

why would i a been f****d mate 😂 i’m not fighting with the bull x 😂 

 

f**k me he's talking about a dog now eating um an pulling puddings out full up on land after one run. No wonder you've got 3 or 4 dogs lol 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

f**k me he's talking about a dog now eating um an pulling puddings out full up on land after one run. No wonder you've got 3 or 4 dogs lol 

i’ve got 2 runners that will stop em any land bangers you can always chuck some of your money we’re your mouth is and the plus side you get to see a real un 😂 

and 2 pups to get going but what’s to say they will make the grade the dog pup already knocked a few things up it’s self and stopped em

but they don’t stop 50 up the first season be  15 month come september they will be gone 

Link to post

I get what he's saying, (a bit 😁)  IMO it's good for them to have that certain amount of desperation, for want of a better word, so that they need to catch. 👍

Cheers, D.

Link to post
1 minute ago, dytkos said:

I get what he's saying, (a bit 😁)  IMO it's good for them to have that certain amount of desperation, for want of a better word, so that they need to catch. 👍

Cheers, D.

👍there that used to not missing they can’t cope with it hunt up and and around  next ten minutes head gone smashing in out a cover  😂 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve got 2 runners that will stop em any land bangers you can always chuck some of your money we’re your mouth is and the plus side you get to see a real un 😂 

and 2 pups to get going but what’s to say they will make the grade the dog pup already knocked a few things up it’s self and stopped em

but they don’t stop 50 up the first season be  15 month come september they will be gone 

No point arguing with him mc you obviously do plenty with your dogs. His don’t go off the lead 🤭

  • Haha 5
Link to post
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve got 2 runners that will stop em any land bangers you can always chuck some of your money we’re your mouth is and the plus side you get to see a real un 😂 

and 2 pups to get going but what’s to say they will make the grade the dog pup already knocked a few things up it’s self and stopped em

but they don’t stop 50 up the first season be  15 month come september they will be gone 

I've told you your okay talking now mc there's a good 8 months to go. I asked you last season if you wanted a spin an you said you was busy. So you've got a pup free running pulling things up. I call that hunting up.. ffs. Something that it will carry on doing. You've just said you'll see a right dog if we're out eatin its quarry wtf is that all about. On that note I'm out. 

Link to post
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I know what he means, anybody been around few coursing types will know 👍

hard to explain in words 😂 i know what i mean 

Link to post
15 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

No point arguing with him mc you obviously do plenty with your dogs. His don’t go off the lead 🤭

f****n does plenty , plenty of f****n them up letting dogs chew down on quarry out on land hunting up. Why doesn't he just say he goes mooching round land close to him letting dogs an pups hunt up doing what they want. That's not f****n coursing  If you believe the dribble on how to bring a young dogs on then your as f****d up has him. I know a lad who used to do that with his dog bred out of one of Sankeys dogs bred to a pure greyhound. Used to let the dogs free run on walks. Once we got on land it would put a run it an the odd time it missed well that was the day f****d. So don't tell me that how he's going on is right.. Nob 

Edited by Bangersanmash
Link to post
7 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've told you your okay talking now mc there's a good 8 months to go. I asked you last season if you wanted a spin an you said you was busy. So you've got a pup free running pulling things up. I call that hunting up.. ffs. Something that it will carry on doing. You've just said you'll see a right dog if we're out eatin its quarry wtf is that all about. On that note I'm out. 

i be here mate we are 5 month off start october older dogs 

me pups already are hunting up and about mate i want that in em from young when a hare shakes a dog it needs to find it again 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

f****n does plenty , plenty of f****n them up letting dogs chew down on quarry out on land hunting up. Why doesn't he just say he goes mooching round land close to him letting dogs an pups hunt up doing what they want. That's not f****n coursing  If you believe the dribble on how to bring a young dogs on then your as f****d up has him. I know a lad who used to do that with his dog bred out of one of Sankeys dogs bred to a pure greyhound. Used to let the dogs free run on walks. Once we got on land it would put a run it an the odd time it missed well that was the day f****d. So don't tell me that how he's going on is right.. Nob 

So you don’t want a dog hunting through cover to carry on the course the other side? 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

f****n does plenty , plenty of f****n them up letting dogs chew down on quarry out on land hunting up. Why doesn't he just say he goes mooching round land close to him letting dogs an pups hunt up doing what they want. That's not f****n coursing  If you believe the dribble on how to bring a young dogs on then your as f****d up has him. I know a lad who used to do that with his dog bred out of one of Sankeys dogs bred to a pure greyhound. Used to let the dogs free run on walks. Once we got on land it would put a run it an the odd time it missed well that was the day f****d. So don't tell me that how hew going on is right.. Nob 

land close to me 😂 the land you run in 30mins from me doncaster scunthorpe all close 😂 

coursing they will quarter a field and come when i call em 

dogs down from sankey stuff seem to have good noses don’t they 

my pups been in out a woods  cover  over dykes in our bushes full pelt chasing about since they had there jabs then things get up nose starts working by 10 month old they have entered there self i just let nature take it’s course 😂 it really is that easy 😂 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...