Saluki x grey

11 minutes ago, king said:

The pup I got off mchull is let to free run with the other 4 dogs here..when in the numerous fields I walk..she started from a young age of running and pretending to strike the neck on either terrier at speed..she hardly touches the terriers..I've never had a dog do it before..but she's done it 100's of times..its almost like she's practicing to strike..the coordination coming in at every angle possible and traveling at high speed is a skill in itself I think..it seems like its hard wired into her..almost like it's natural..

Roll on September she can put all that practice to work...

My young dog does it all the time with my terrier.

Runs about mad with any other dog that will do the same, through woodlands etc, he jumped off an 8 foot banking onto a track today ? was uninjured, thank fook.

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

young pup i was kindly gifted coming on nicely.full of temper and drive 8mth old.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

sorry the dog i was talking about was  a picture of a tan dog that looked like he was getting on in yrs a few wks back owned by jig saw. 

He's 13 now,you timed that badly SW lol...I've been hoping a decent bitch would come about to put to him,I even bought in an adult bitch that would have been a nice match for him but she was a disaster,mentally ...your bitch looks superb,hope she's going well for you..if you ever do breed her let me know if a pup is available

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Is your dog direct out of Lucas and what’s his mother ? 

can say what you want about lucas but have to give jm his credit he can defo do a dog right can’t he immaculate ?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

can say what you want about lucas but have to give jm his credit he can defo do a dog right can’t he immaculate ?

From what I read he put the miles in both at home and over the water and put him up front on any ground it's easy to knock any dog behind a screen but that Lucas wasn't hid away but matched to anything and fair play to the lad for that .I wonder did he produce anything like himself 

36 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

From what I read he put the miles in both at home and over the water and put him up front on any ground it's easy to knock any dog behind a screen but that Lucas wasn't hid away but matched to anything and fair play to the lad for that .I wonder did he produce anything like himself 

he put miles in blackmag but it’s easy to only run hares in england every now and again with no consistency just a fresh dog there’s no real footage of him in the slop digging in that i’ve seen mate he was a good fast killer on the top going no doubt he only ever matched bulldozer didn’t he 

there is plenty a lads with descent killers from him but he went to hundreds a bitches. some very well bred but some good killers from him ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Awaynshite am necking on wi a lass 

You'll be suffocating her courtesy of a lack of Mach 3's, and stop sporting them hoodies you come across as a paraffin, especially with that malnourished frame of yours 

You know?

Edited by low plains drifter
30 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

You'll be suffocating her courtesy of a lack of Mach 3's, and stop sporting them hoodies you come across as a paraffin, especially with that malnourished frame of yours 

You know?

It divnt matter what u look like ,just pretend u gorra subaru by sticking your head out the car window sporadically and going psshhh

8 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Is your dog direct out of Lucas and what’s his mother ? 

He's out of a pals bitch from down gravesend called tink. Very well put together bitch. She's got abit of every thing in her. She looked abit like Paul's bitch twister very smart bitch. An the sire was direct out of lucas the lucss crow mating. He was a nice stamp too just looked like lucas built like him too. A don't think he's thrown a bad looking dog yet. Tommy O'Neil has his two I seen them grow up on here back in day. Then there was another Tommy with bald head he was a good pal of John's he had a couple. These lads from Manchester have plenty out of lucas too. What you running mate