Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

40 minutes ago, poxon said:

I still can’t get my head round the parents druging the kids for them to sleep why they go out an partied on holiday in my eyes that’s child neglect an abuse but I personally think this whole case stinks to high heaven I also think they got no evidence of nothing so it’s a case of pin the tail on the donkey the authorities have got to be seen to be doing something so there’s no better way than to charge someone as a suspect they have no more evidence now than they did 15yrs ago. It’d be nice to believe the kids safe an well but I don’t personally think that’s the case. There is ways of extracting information but it goes against the suspects human rights they could of had this case cleared up years ago and the kids were abouts or grave site. 

Really did they drug them ??? That’s bad if they did

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents were drugging the kids at nigh to go out and overdosed their own daughter, which was why they refused the police permission to take hair samples from the other children at the same time, have no sympathy for the parents they are guilty to there core ?

• Like 10
58 minutes ago, poxon said:

I still can’t get my head round the parents druging the kids for them to sleep why they go out an partied on holiday in my eyes that’s child neglect an abuse but I personally think this whole case stinks to high heaven I also think they got no evidence of nothing so it’s a case of pin the tail on the donkey the authorities have got to be seen to be doing something so there’s no better way than to charge someone as a suspect they have no more evidence now than they did 15yrs ago. It’d be nice to believe the kids safe an well but I don’t personally think that’s the case. There is ways of extracting information but it goes against the suspects human rights they could of had this case cleared up years ago and the kids were abouts or grave site. 

Dirty swingers...left them alone so Mrs McCann could get split roasted ...I honestly believe the parents know the truth....they are multi millionaire's ,made some serious coin this last 15 yrs.... probably sold her to the highest bidder...and the powers that be know this,and have all had a nice little drink from it?

• Like 5

What baffles me is the 1 star shit room they rented . Something a low earning family would hire just to get a nice reasonably priced holiday for the kids. Not 2 doctors on loads of dollar. Fuk me I’m a bricky and we get a decent villa with pool to keep the kids safe.

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 6
43 minutes ago, McVey said:

Give over man, you don't believe that do you.

Too many conspiracies floating about, they sold her to trafficers, murdered her, accidentally killed her, etc.

Only one of those could potentially be correct and each one punches holes in the other theories.

Your welcome to your opinion pal,and I got mine?. Wasnt Max Clifford in charge of the PR and secured them a multi million pound deal to sell the story? What came out about that sick cnut?

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

During eleven hours of interrogation, Kate McCann refused to answer 48 specific questions. She answered only...

• Like 3
12 hours ago, McVey said:

It's the same fella they've been after for a few years now, I hope for her sake that she was kidnapped and brought up somewhere.

Beat her parents up as much as you want but if they are innocent in all this which is looking that way I wouldn't wish what they've gone through on my worst enemy.

As you say hopefully was raised but unlikely. The parents will never be innocent. If they didn’t accidentally kill her it was still neglect. Yes I know times were diffrent then etc. 

• Like 1

i watched a documentary a wile back and it was about this fella and the incriminating evidence they have on him regarding this case. they pretty much have him nailed down to this crime. his whereabouts at the time has him real close to the place she was taken from. the investigators couldnt say for definite because of legality's but they pretty much know its him. they said they were not looking for anyone else for it, so that to me  say it all really.

7 minutes ago, New moon said:

The problem with the dog's indications are that any human blood would trigger the indication.  Without dna evidence the indication  isn't worth anything evidentially.  But it looks to me that there was some definite point of unterest at the bottom of those stairs. The dogs had previously indicated on training crime scenes that had been cleaned up using bleach and even indicated the mops and buckets used. They indicated a sink u bend that had one tiny drop of blood put down it and then rinsed. And, I understand that GM had cleaned up the apartment before calling the police. Then take what KM had said to the others "They've taken her", their refusal to answer questions and shearing the twins hair so samples could not be analysed and the whole thing stinks.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, McVey said:

I agree, they acted disgustingly didn't they, how on earth can you leave your two babies alone in the villa, boils my piss.

Take a look at how many couples remain together after loosing a child to murder, usually ends up with one drinking themselves to death or divorce, the McCain’s are stuck together for life because they both know the truth and are both guilty if Gerry dies before the wife she will spill the beans blaming it all on him, ?

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, McVey said:

On the other hand you would expect one in that situation to be the instigator, the driving force in the great lie.

Whatever the situation, they have only got themselves to blame at the end of the day because they shouldn't have left their kids alone.

The hope that she may be alive would be the only thing that would keep me going.

Couldn’t agree more mate, but they know she won’t be found and they know they can never split up it’s a pact to the death mate, the Portuguese police know they did it but will take any conviction to draw a line under the case, your German perv is just the next Barry George he,s already guilty before being charged no jury in the world will give him the benefit of the doubt it’s why his name is being banded around all over the place, trust me it’s not just cats I detect ??

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Francie said:

See that's the thing Don,the most despicable thing you can do to a child,or an adult,an you get next to no jail time for it, walk free as you say,but oh no go near a broc an your f****d in jail an labeled the biggest scumbag that ever walked the earth.

Animals are more protected that children in this progressive sithole,how anyone can trust or take goverment seriously boggles the mind.

Goverment are scumbags an the enemy in my opinion,time to reign them in.

Not to be a cnut here but the Catholic Church mate ?‍♂️

I really hope they find closure to this case. The parents fuucked up and she paid the ultimate price. If it is this beast, he needs ending! All beasts do but that will never happen.