f***ing country

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are opposing views and opinions on a no-fly zone, but my opinion is in line with the western leaders and NATO: the moment a NATO aircraft downs a Russian plane, it opens the door for Putin to st

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you

To be honest, I think Boris is acquitting himself better in this emergency than in his usual oafish, bumbling performances. "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" ? Who knows ? ? Cheers.

Posted Images

As I understand it the majority of the damage Russia have been doing so far has been from ground based weapons anyway so a no fly zone wouldn't even do a whole lot to protect civillians on the ground and in fact could have a detrimental effect on Ukraine's ability to fight back. All those videos of Ukrainian UAVs blowing up Russian convoys? Couldn't happen with a no fly zone.

Not really worth the risk of kicking off WW3 for that is it?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, MH1 said:

I think Mushroom and Nicepix are going

I offered to join the Ukraine resistance, but my previous military service of 6 months in the Barnsley Sea Cadets wasn't regarded as suitable experience. 

To be fair I only joined up due to a misunderstanding. I thought they said that I would have no problem pulling a couple of whores. Anyway, after being wounded in action in a skirmish with the Wakefield Sea Cadets on the Aire & Calder Canal where I got a splinter in my thumb I resigned my commission.

• Haha 9
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

There are opposing views and opinions on a no-fly zone, but my opinion is in line with the western leaders and NATO: the moment a NATO aircraft downs a Russian plane, it opens the door for Putin to start WW3 !

I think it's now obvious Russia couldn't win a conventional war with the west, so his option would be to go nuclear. Maybe starting with tactical battlefield nuclear strikes, which NATO would respond to in kind.

That could, and probably would, result in Putin launching ICBM's, then its over for all of us !

So, I can see why NATO is content to supply Ukraine with state of the art shoulder mounted anti air and anti armour missiles, rather than get directly involved in a no-fly zone.

Just my own opinion, of course ?

Your right mate 100% on if we take down one of his aircraft that will start ww3 but there's going to be ww3 anyway if he's not held accountable for his actions what hes already done to the country. An if nothing comes of it he wont stop there he'll want to test a few close western countries that are nearer to him so we might aswel get the first boot in lol.  "  A said to the wife a couple of weeks back this c**ts got an life threatening underline illness or mentally not [BANNED TEXT] to be doing what he's doing. Then it turns out how he has got an underline illness how true that is nobody knows. But if it is true what's he got to lose ? He's spent billions over the years so he's gona want something back in return. If you was dieing an f****d in head what would you do in his shoes serious answers guys ? We know what he's going to do. 

20 minutes ago, socks said:

So bangers did your brother do 15 yers in Afghanistan or not ? 

Like that jap soldier who nobody told the war was over ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
39 minutes ago, baker boy said:

He's got kids,

Do you know how daft that sounds he's got kids ( And )  ? When do selfish c**ts like him think about there children. He's thought that much about them he's isolated them off from the rest of Russia an put them in hiding. What kind of life is that for his children. The man's lost the plot. An he knows if he does start to use nuclear weapons on the western countries then its over for him too but he's willing for that to happen. Did you hear about him when we was all in isolated through to covid he was reading an studying on Russia an there old values an power and wanted to change Russia back to what it was like in the older days. He's lost the plot crazy c**t needs a bullet 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Do you know how daft that sounds he's got kids ( And )  ? When do selfish c**ts like him think about there children. He's thought that much about them he's isolated them off from the rest of Russia an put them in hiding. What kind of life is that for his children. The man's lost the plot. An he knows if he does start to use nuclear weapons on the western countries then its over for him too but he's willing for that to happen. Did you hear about him when we was all in isolated through to covid he was reading an studying on Russia an there old values an power and wanted to change Russia back to what it was like in the older days. He's lost the plot crazy c**t needs a bullet 

he wants ukraine not to be in nato it’s really that simple 

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he wants ukraine not to be in nato it’s really that simple 

He just wants Ukraine you can't be that blind Mc. He wants more than Ukraine Mc come on you cant be that daft he's testing Nato pal. My brothers seen many like this c**t over in middle east mate with him fighting them b*****ds . And long as he's got his country behind him he won't stop. There walking round with blinkers on thinking the westerners are the ones causing this Ukraine. There's only a small minority that believe it isn't true about us westerners trying to over power Russia with Nato. When countries like that are behind there rulers like putin he won't stop Mc. My brothers told me some f****d up shit about when he was over in Afghan at the start of the war they'd be in cotton fields different breed them mate same as Russians, Korea too there not people to live In peace hate the westerners. My brother once was driving this kind of tanker with this kind  of bubble which fucks about with bombs stops them going off. Some lads will know what I'm taking about. An these c**ts where in cotton fields trying to set them off at road side. Women an children too on phones letting the taliban know they was about. My brother feels let down by the country after fighting for 12 years and for what now over there. Putin will of seen this an thought British an American mugs training Afghans up to fight taliban leaving all that artillery for them just to give it to the taliban most of the Afghan soldiers family members with them. Bring back trump that's what I say many might not of liked him but he loves American borris doesn't love Britain Mc He loves the wage packet..

Edited by Bangersanmash