f***ing country

34 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Was listening to a Russian other day on sky news who knows putin. An he was saying he's said if he did hit the UK there will still be civilization but not down south so us up here in the North would be sound lol. Says him am his wife would be f****d as there down south. ? 

Screenshot_20220311-161602_Google.jpg

I know that during the Cold War, Newcastle was a first strike target for Russian nukes, because of the Armstrong tank factory and Mitchell Bearings on Scotswood Road, and the Naval shipyard on the Tyne.

Not sure if any of them are operational now, if they're not, I hope Putins updated his targets and leaves us the f**k alone ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are opposing views and opinions on a no-fly zone, but my opinion is in line with the western leaders and NATO: the moment a NATO aircraft downs a Russian plane, it opens the door for Putin to st

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you

To be honest, I think Boris is acquitting himself better in this emergency than in his usual oafish, bumbling performances. "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" ? Who knows ? ? Cheers.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you still haven't answered the 2 questions about your brother in Afghanistan...You think  Socks has an 8 shot pump action when he's already told you that it's a semi automatic.... You run a saluki behind your bike to get it fit in winter instead of actually working it to get it fit.... You've bred a parson bitch that doesn't go to ground to a non related Lakeland that doesn't work and your going to train them to go to ground with live catch traps and building fake tunnels....and get them to top class grade...

Take it that 8th of pure you've Been bumping is alright then.... ?

Next he'll be saying he can direct foxes with his shotgun ?

• Haha 9
14 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Right here we have someone who can’t even spell warfare or don’t know what an ex Pat is coming and calling the Prime Minister of the U.K. thick ??? 

Saying we should go and shoot down Russian planes in a war we aren’t even involved in. 

Thinking if the Russians did ever launch a nuclear attack they’d send 1 single missile to the U.K. and that’s all ??

Im glad the lads running the country aren’t some of the thicko’s shouting about how they could do a better job. 

Leave the shite talk down the pub where it belongs with ya idiot mates. 

Here’s a nice map of all the strategic points the Russian’s would likely hit… all at once! 

That don’t account for the nuclear fall out, acid rain, and all the other stuff that goes with it. 

Entire world be f****d. 

I reckon this thread is a great example

of the saying, better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if your a fool, than open it and prove that you are! 

CB18422E-1DDF-42EA-AF46-5E1E7198E3F2.jpeg

No likes left....but yeah you have summed it up well 

3 minutes ago, Chid said:

Next he'll be saying he can direct foxes with his shotgun ?

Everything he says could be true..

Its when he starts coming out with shite like orange men don't start trouble at there silly little dressage ceremonies drinking alcohol all day with their children and  wearing stupid  bowler hats and leaving litter and cans and bottles of buckfast all over the place... I'll definitely know he's lost the plot. ?

• Haha 2
57 minutes ago, socks said:

You will need the extra clay when food is short 

8CFE80A8-1221-4F45-B9FB-86EE3D8BB4F1.jpeg

If we are showing off our post apocalypse Walter mitty guns then cop a look at these bad boys.....I've been prepping ?

IMG_20220311_170248.jpg

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I know that during the Cold War, Newcastle was a first strike target for Russian nukes, because of the Armstrong tank factory and Mitchell Bearings on Scotswood Road, and the Naval shipyard on the Tyne.

Not sure if any of them are operational now, if they're not, I hope Putins updated his targets and leaves us the f**k alone ! ? !

Cheers.

If the biggest football club in the history of the world is a target poor old Max is bang in schtook! 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

If the biggest football club in the history of the world is a target poor old Max is bang in schtook! 

Although Sunderland has got nothing anyone wants, (sorry Mackem), its unfortunately right in between Newcastle and the immense petrochemical complexes of Teeside, another first strike target, so they get nuked no matter what, they've never had much luck......

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Although Sunderland has got nothing anyone wants, (sorry Mackem), its unfortunately right in between Newcastle and the immense petrochemical complexes of Teeside, another first strike target, so they get nuked no matter what, they've never had much luck......

Cheers.

They have donkey jackets and pit boots…..they are safe mate ! 
However, they may have to put the cheesy chips upto £1.25 ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, stop.end said:

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you still haven't answered the 2 questions about your brother in Afghanistan...You think  Socks has an 8 shot pump action when he's already told you that it's a semi automatic.... You run a saluki behind your bike to get it fit in winter instead of actually working it to get it fit.... You've bred a parson bitch that doesn't go to ground to a non related Lakeland that doesn't work and your going to train them to go to ground with live catch traps and building fake tunnels....and get them to top class grade...

Take it that 8th of pure you've Been bumping is alright then.... ?

Go on then clever lad what do they call it this bubble what protects the tankers from landmines and other types of bombs. It sends out a signal and interference to bombs so they can drive past..  Sorry Mr know it all. An my brothers been in the light dragoons since 2007 he came back home to Catterick in 2009 for my nephew to be born Tommy then went back out after he'd been home for a good few weeks then back out. Then come home about 2 years ago. Home as in home our village.. But that's where he was signed for Afghanistan before he came home fighting for f**k all in my eyes 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

An even if its for work purposes there saying there's no need for guns to have more than two cartridges in the gun at one time.

Were have you seen that bangers when my old man passed last year he left me his 2 guns one being a auto and I already had one nothing like that was said to me when I put them in my name or have I heard anything like that said before 

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Were have you seen that bangers when my old man passed last year he left me his 2 guns one being a auto and I already had one nothing like that was said to me when I put them in my name or have I heard anything like that said before 

One of this silly c**t MP was talking about it other saying to the  Mr speaker about banning them mate.  An like they do haven't a clue on the rural way of life was all like here here . And to be fair the way he put it over too. Saying that any one really could have a change of mental state in this day an age with life in general which a don't know what's that's got to do with it. That pump action and any other type of firearm that holds more that two cartridges should be banned. Try bring it up MP trying to ban shoot guns. Like socks says there called semi auto now he just said that hold more than two cartridges which I thought was a pump action. Little I know about guns mate