f***ing country

10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

There are opposing views and opinions on a no-fly zone, but my opinion is in line with the western leaders and NATO: the moment a NATO aircraft downs a Russian plane, it opens the door for Putin to start WW3 !

I think it's now obvious Russia couldn't win a conventional war with the west, so his option would be to go nuclear. Maybe starting with tactical battlefield nuclear strikes, which NATO would respond to in kind.

That could, and probably would, result in Putin launching ICBM's, then its over for all of us !

So, I can see why NATO is content to supply Ukraine with state of the art shoulder mounted anti air and anti armour missiles, rather than get directly involved in a no-fly zone.

Just my own opinion, of course ?

Cheers.

Your right ,we shoot a Russian plane down we pulled into a war and it will be one of missiles and just maybe the end 

• Like 2

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are opposing views and opinions on a no-fly zone, but my opinion is in line with the western leaders and NATO: the moment a NATO aircraft downs a Russian plane, it opens the door for Putin to st

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you

To be honest, I think Boris is acquitting himself better in this emergency than in his usual oafish, bumbling performances. "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" ? Who knows ? ? Cheers.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Just been watching the news an that f***ing borris Johnson is a turnip. We don't want to put up a no flight zone over Ukraine because it will start a war. What's this over there in Ukraine just a school reunion party the thick b*****d. Him an Biden are f**k ups couldn't run a free house. Putin knows we've not got the balls not to even send air craft over for the Ukraine troops to use. Now there saying putins pulling together to have a meeting about chemical war fair now. That Ukraine are storing chemicals to use on the Russian troops sent over by the U.S.  That's just a tactic so they can aploy troops to use chemicals the dirty b*****d. Its about time they brought trump back into power in the U.S.  None of this would of started if he would of been running America. Putin has seen how Biden pulled troops out from Afghanistan after 20 years of fighting after the 9/11. Leaving billions of pounds worth of gear to them f**k ups. So putins thought this is the time to test Nato an he will have all middle east on his side if not all most. 

You do realise the consequences of NATO getting involved don’t you ?

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, WILF said:

You do realise the consequences of NATO getting involved don’t you ?

No he doesn't... He's going to cross 2 non working terriers and expect to get top class stuff... So I wouldn't think so.

• Haha 7

A know there's many ex pats on here that will know deep down there's going to be another world war if nothings done about it putin many ex pats have gone over ive seen on youtube . My brother was in the dragoons an signing up now which my mothers not happy but like he said he cant watch what hes doing to Ukraine specially going out of his way bombing schools an hospitals. I'm wondering if any ex pats off here have thought about signing up? 

I think Mushroom and Nicepix are going

• Haha 2

Will have a look mate. Am just proud of my brother going back over after 15 years in Afghanista. But his wife an two kids aren't. But what do you do he needs stopping before he does test the other western countries an we will be one of them 

Couple of questions:

How many tours did he do if he was in Afghan for 15 years ? !!! 

Who is looking after his wife and kids while he is away ? 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

A know there's many ex pats on here that will know deep down there's going to be another world war if nothings done about it putin many ex pats have gone over ive seen on youtube . My brother was in the dragoons an signing up now which my mothers not happy but like he said he cant watch what hes doing to Ukraine specially going out of his way bombing schools an hospitals. I'm wondering if any ex pats off here have thought about signing up? 

Do you know what an ex pat is ?

Cause it doesn't sound like it .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Will have a look mate. Am just proud of my brother going back over after 15 years in Afghanista. But his wife an two kids aren't. But what do you do he needs stopping before he does test the other western countries an we will be one of them 

Your brother spent 15 years in Afghanistan ? 

• Haha 6