f***ing country

30 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Do you know how daft that sounds he's got kids ( And )  ? When do selfish c**ts like him think about there children. He's thought that much about them he's isolated them off from the rest of Russia an put them in hiding. What kind of life is that for his children. The man's lost the plot. An he knows if he does start to use nuclear weapons on the western countries then its over for him too but he's willing for that to happen. Did you hear about him when we was all in isolated through to covid he was reading an studying on Russia an there old values an power and wanted to change Russia back to what it was like in the older days. He's lost the plot crazy c**t needs a bullet 

“If he starts to use nuclear weapons on the west”……..

You do understand that even the smallest nuclear warhead now days is about 100 times more powerful than the bomb that wiped Hiroshima off the face of the earth don’t you ? 

What exactly will we be fighting over if even one gets used in Europe ?……..we all be cutting about like a scene from “The Book Of Eli” , not logging on to the net and saying “there, that showed him!” Lol ? 

• Like 3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are opposing views and opinions on a no-fly zone, but my opinion is in line with the western leaders and NATO: the moment a NATO aircraft downs a Russian plane, it opens the door for Putin to st

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you

To be honest, I think Boris is acquitting himself better in this emergency than in his usual oafish, bumbling performances. "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" ? Who knows ? ? Cheers.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

What exactly will we be fighting over if even one gets used in Europe ?……..we all be cutting about like a scene from “The Book Of Eli” , not logging on to the net and saying “there, that showed him!” Lol ? 

Can’t f***ing wait! :D

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

You do understand that even the smallest nuclear warhead now days is about 100 times more powerful than the bomb that wiped Hiroshima off the face of the earth don’t you ? 

Brilliant I just bought a new 8 shot benelli be perfect for house clearing. 

• Haha 1
Just now, socks said:

Brilliant I just bought a new 8 shot benelli be perfect for house clearing. 

You’ll loose a few stone carting 13 hundredweight of 12 gauge shells around in your rucksack post apocalypse big lad ! Lol ? 

1 minute ago, socks said:

You will need the extra clay when food is short 

8CFE80A8-1221-4F45-B9FB-86EE3D8BB4F1.jpeg

Nice that mate, is it quick ?

I still have my Winchester SX3 and that can cycle and fire as quick as you can pull the trigger 

2 minutes ago, socks said:

3F45EB89-47D0-40CE-8223-FA0511D11353.jpeg

What’s the rifle ?……tidy kit that mate, love that stock on the rifle, smart pal ?

Edited by WILF
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Id have him with my crossbow and nick his poxy benelli!

I think fingers are a basic requirement of pulling the trigger ! Lol ? 

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

Was listening to a Russian other day on sky news who knows putin. An he was saying he's said if he did hit the UK there will still be civilization but not down south so us up here in the North would be sound lol. Says him am his wife would be f****d as there down south. ? 

Screenshot_20220311-161602_Google.jpg