DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Over half of prisoners in the PI are awaiting trial,some sit in nick for years waiting in a clogged up legal system,thats why I shook my head when he said I am getting deported in three months,there’s other cases being filed against him in the Philippines,once your stuck in that quagmire your f****d,my friend told me of an old Norwegian guy who had been missing inside the nick for two days was found by the smell,he had died under a set of stairs,Decca has entered hell.

What time does pie eye come round with the chicken foot and head with sticky rice goulash?

41 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

They prob kill him in thier , he will be giving it large and the pinos will sort him

He is in bagong diwa detention facility currently,it’s foreigners picked up and being  processed,no pinoys in there,but if he is moved to a general nick watch out for him on a future episode of banged up abroad lol.

25 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

He’ll be sent back here why should they have to pay for him just like why should be have to pay for foreign prisoners 

There’s maybe charges being filed against him in the Philippines,time will tell,but if there is a case being put against him he stays in Manila.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

He is in bagong diwa detention facility currently,it’s foreigners picked up and being  processed,no pinoys in there,but if he is moved to a general nick watch out for him on a future episode of banged up abroad lol.

There’s maybe charges being filed against him in the Philippines,time will tell,but if there is a case being put against him he stays in Manila.

he exposed himself a couple weeks back on a vid he done on youtube, pissing in a jug.

the mans a wrongun for sure

• Like 1

Seen it a 1000 times , old idiot getting with young Philippines, he will have a shop soon and suddenly the whole family are bleeding it dry, then comes chu mothers emergency operation money, most them Philipinos girls are married with kids, the husband farms em out to gullible idiots for ££££

20 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Seen it a 1000 times , old idiot getting with young Philippines, he will have a shop soon and suddenly the whole family are bleeding it dry, then comes chu mothers emergency operation money, most them Philipinos girls are married with kids, the husband farms em out to gullible idiots for ££££

I’m always dubious of seeing older men with much younger women 

Just now, keepdiggin said:

seen a bloke in his late 50s with a younger lass other expecting there first kid together nearly made me vomit 

Filipinos have a saying matandang mayaman madaling mamatay AKA 4M’s for Filipinas and westerners basically marry an old man who will die soon and leave you his cash lol.

I once saw an old guy maybe late 60’s or in his 70’s pushing a mestizo child in a stroller in a mall,I also think he was using the stroller to steady himself as he seemed a bit doddery on his feet,no point in having a kid at that age.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Filipinos have a saying matandang mayaman madaling mamatay AKA 4M’s for Filipinas and westerners basically marry an old man who will die soon and leave you his cash lol.

I once saw an old guy maybe late 60’s or in his 70’s pushing a mestizo child in a stroller in a mall,I also think he was using the stroller to steady himself as he seemed a bit doddery on his feet,no point in having a kid at that age.

I’m 38 and couldn’t think of anything worse then having babies in my 40s

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I’m 38 and couldn’t think of anything worse then having babies in my 40s

I had mine in my early 30’s that was late enough for me,any later I wouldn’t have had any,but a lot of blokes do divorce in middle age and head off to Asia to try and recapture their youth with a woman half their age,not my sort of thing but different strokes for different blokes I guess.

• Like 1
  • Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES