15 year old tiktok stars father shoots dead her stalker....

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't be happy with my daughter having a million followers on the web...?....how many more weirdos are going to  come out the woodwork??

But it’s not innocent though is it, because the internet is no place for innocence.    unfortunately, and disgustingly, her 1 million followers won’t be made up primarily of similar aged girls.

Ffs,how's she acting a slag?....she is dressed like many everyday girls her age,....crude approach to it in all honesty... So your walking down the road,a young girl is coming your way....you can

Posted Images

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I'd be concerned as a parent, obviously, if my 14 year old daughter was getting messages, attention etc from grown men...and would end it pretty quickly... that is obvious.. 

Was anything she posted outwardly sexual, well I've only seen the pics on here and it all looks pretty innocent to me..

Would I want my 14 year old daughter posting lots of pics of herself for anyone to see on the Internet....No

The phenomenon that is social media has completely changed how we market not only products but ourselves, it isn't going away and the opportunity is huge if you are savvy and no how to work it... its not my thing, but I have seen first hand the power of it and how it can generate money.... grafting all day is great, but easy money is better (for some).... 

There is a blame culture now in us all, its the fathers fault, its the girls fault, its social media... ban it all etc... but its surely a mixture of the lot plus a grown man who has issues if stalking young girls off the Internet is his thing... we aren't ever going back 20 years or more.. so educating your kids the best you can and trusting them to make good decisions is the only way!

Spot on mate ? 

Cheers, D.

On 19/02/2022 at 17:53, Daniel cain said:

Ah,right, because it's always the women's fault eh?

No its definitely not always the woman's fault. But personally I know half a dozen decent blokes who have been put through hell being able to see their kids. 

It's actually surprising when a couple split up and are amicable with regards to the kids 

• Like 4

Ive had all this tic tok,insta,facebook stuff explained to me a hundred times i still dont get it.....not sure i want to either.

Generations change i get that but its the sorry side of the internet for me when you have young lads drooling over pictures of sorts instead of getting out there trying to get the real thing its a bit like your average keyboard warrior who wants to fight everyone from his computer knowing full well he'd avoid those situations in real life.

It makes you realise how huge the world is to think that an average everyday young girl like that can amass a following of 1 million weirdos !....as for the father,maybe i was right all along and absence is better than rubbish....f****n idiot wants to cop hold of himself.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7

My kids wanted to do tick tok an have Facebook accounts…..they ain’t having shit! Not until there 18 any how they have no business on any of these platforms letting people who they don’t know from the next person know anything about them it don’t take a lot to work out we’re people are from an gather intelligence on that person in todays times it’s a dangerous world we live in these days people are naive an foolish they think everyone is nice an there friend when young they have no real life experience on such matters. 

• Like 1