The big lad's getting dog aggressive, anyone got any tips?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting the idea of gameness and aggression, greyhounds are game, they will drive their bodies to destruction to get contact with their quarry, well past the point most dogs would throw the towel

If the dog is that way inclined no amount of hidings will stop it. Either learn to live with it or don't. 

Let’s all just take a moment to show appreciation that Greb has had no input in this thread or it could be 1000x more cringe haha 

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve seen a few half crosses bred from game dogs that were liability’s mate have to lamp single and not be in miles of any livestock 

but when lads were breeding bull x greys they most likely kept the ones mitre grey temperament not dog etc aggressive no lurcherman wants a liability 

I’ve got 5th gen 1/2 Xs from proper bulls from the 80s and they are 100% with other dogs .

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

none a the pups ever been dog aggressive ron took after the bull ?

get off here and get out running or in the gym or you will never get back on the slop 

No more than other breeds ,look I’ve seen more weird coursing dogs dog / human aggressive than bull xs 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

get off here and get out running or in the gym or you will never get back on the slop 

look I’ve seen more weird coursing dogs dog aggressive than bull xs 

? i’ll be on the slop tomorrow only a bit on finish for dinner then few hours couple more days with runners then pups be getting shown a few bits next month on 

the gym ? for what to pose infront of a mirror ? 

i’ve seen plenty a coursing bred nasty plenty that would kill a 1/4 bull x in no time at all 

but if i bred a half cross litter from a game bred bull and a few in the litter wasn’t dog killers i’d be wondering if the the bull to start with was any cop 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? i’ll be on the slop tomorrow only a bit on finish for dinner then few hours couple more days with runners then pups be getting shown a few bits next month on 

i’ve seen plenty a coursing bred nasty plenty that would kill a 1/4 bull x in no time at all 

but if i bred a half cross litter from a game bred bull and a few in the litter wasn’t dog killers i’d be wondering if the the bull to start with was any cop 

? I don’t think u would be the posing type the size of u , do u ? More like the fatty sweating , walking on running machine ?
why say kill a 1/4 bred bull ? Have you been bummed by a bull x ? ?

have you ever seen a gen well bred athletic bull x ? Or the only ones you seen your mates own are the big heavy massive head type that can’t run and are thrown from motors in numbers that you talk about all the time ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

? I don’t think u would be the posing type the size of u , do u ? More like the fatty sweating , walking on running machine ?
why say kill a 1/4 bred bull ? Have you been bummed by a bull x ? ?

never a posing type ron but always capable from football new kits it be me and the smallest kid be going. to try on the new kits  different shops all around manchester to rugby always prop or second row to and a few other sports in between at 10 id have to go in with 14 year olds because i was big ? 

i don’t mind some bull xs but there limited for edible 

Just now, mC HULL said:

never a posing type ron but always capable from football new kits it be me and the smallest kid be going. to try on the new kits  different shops all around manchester to rugby always prop or second row to and a few other sports in between at 10 id have to go in with 14 year olds because i was big ? 

i don’t mind some bull xs but there limited for edible 

Not as limited as coursing dogs when you go past roe 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve seen a few half crosses bred from game dogs that were liability’s mate have to lamp single and not be in miles of any livestock 

but when lads were breeding bull x greys they most likely kept the ones mitre grey temperament not dog etc aggressive no lurcherman wants a liability 

Any half x that is a liability round dogs especially other working dogs and stock was just badly reared, probably by a halfwit that thought he had a lion on the end of the lead. 

I've seen a couple of headcases over the years that were a liability but they came to us as older dogs and never stayed, fcuk that for a carry on. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Right enough dude you do talk some utter bollox sometimes. Lol. 

• Like 2
Just now, Big Ron said:

Not as limited as coursing dogs when you go past roe 

what ? a bull x slipped 100 yd on a roe open land wouldn’t even put a bend in 

bull x doubled trebled on big fallow buck isn’t for me 

a good strong male coursing bred will strop most bambi you come across