Russia Ukraine WW3

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

He's genuinely the most socially bizarre person you have met. It's just perfect!

I always found really educated university people genuinely struggle to hold a conversation with cretins like me off the plot ! Lol…….they always seem to have this look like you are about to kill them ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

Yeah it always looked pretty menacing to me ?

I read an opinion piece by some former US defence big wig where he says that the US should give three squadrons of A-10s to Ukraine immediately with trainers as military aid. If that happened that column would disperse like rats! Be absolute carnage.

WWW.DEFENSENEWS.COM

This aircraft and its gun system were designed to counter an armored assault in Europe. They proved...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I always found really educated university people genuinely struggle to hold a conversation with cretins like me off the plot ! Lol…….they always seem to have this look like you are about to kill them ! Lol ? 

You'd think this one was about to kill you. Like he's the sort you'd suspect kidnaps prostitutes for fun and then dissects them alive in his underground sound proof laboratory. That sort...

He's was a laugh at the xmas party. 

Edited by Born Hunter
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I read an opinion piece by some former US defence big wig where he says that the US should give three squadrons of A-10s to Ukraine immediately with trainers as military aid. If that happened that column would disperse like rats! Be absolute carnage.

WWW.DEFENSENEWS.COM

This aircraft and its gun system were designed to counter an armored assault in Europe. They proved...

That would be a game changer, those things absolutely obliterate stuff mate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You'd think this one was about to kill you. Like he's the sort you'd suspect kidnaps prostitutes for fun and then dissects them alive in his underground sound proof laboratory. That sort...

He's was a laugh at the xmas party. 

? ? 

B4A9B47B-D084-4B81-85BD-91329330AEEA.gif.216e582c38c58c9cdbdc27618b7f55d6.gif

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

This is just the confirmed list ...

How many are in the gulags  ect ,who knows ?

Wouldn’t be to sad to see a list of British and American politicians added to that lot, boris Johnson, plutonium sandwich in subway, joe Biden shot in the arse while falling down the steps of airforce one, etc ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I met up with some lads I used to work with and they told me just before it all kicked off one of the most bizarre boffin engineers at my old place went to f***ing Moscow to meet some bird off the internet and hasn't been seen since! f**k me dead I pissed myself! I bet the poor c**t has been strong armed into a secret weapons programme! Or shot for being such a socially backward f****r.

Not seen in years but his credit card is still active ??

6 hours ago, Francie said:

This war was all a plan to lead on from covid,its a good smoke screen to hide there evil,they had to keep pushing an pushing putin,going back on there promises it's all joe Biden an his war mongering cabinet,there playing us like fiddles.

T.ME

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3